1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 1 S1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Apr 17, 2010.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Week 1 S1

Alabama came out strong in the first game of the year against #10 Virginia Tech, and got the win 38-35.

It was a back and forth battle, and the fact that Bama put the ball on the ground about 5 times did not help.

McElroy had a good game, throwing for 233 yards, 3 TDs, but 2 INTs.

Sophomore's Mark Ingram and Julio Jones both accounted for 2 TDs on the day, and almost 100 yards rushing/recieving.

Star Jackson turned some heads when he got in at back up QB. He was 3 of 4 for 45, and a 24 yard run where he was just running away from the defense.

2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Old FCS rolled into Mississippi States backyard and hit a brick wall. The Bulldog's took care of business against an obviously outmatched opponent.

Bulldog players said they are eying next weeks game @ Auburn.

"We know we have to win that first conference game to show we are contenders," said Senior running back Anthony Dixon.

Side Note of the game: it will also be Head Coach Mr Kasperson's first User game since joining Tradition Football.

3. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

LSU handled business winning 31-14 over Washington.

My defense is excellent as we all know.

The offense was cruising until QB Jordan Jefferson got hurt for the season.

Charles Scott also was lost for 3 weeks so I'll be starting Trindand Holliday for the next few weeks since I red shirted Keiland Williams to start next year. I also lost 2 receivers so I'm a little short there as well.

Next week we have Vandy and I get a shot at some redemption vs. Kid Robotz.

This will be the first time I've ever played him with a superior team...or an equal team really so I feel good about that.

4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Tough loss BDS on Jefferson, as well as Scott.

5. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Trindan Holliday=FAST!!!!!

6. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

faster than shit. Couldn't break a tackle from me though, so we'll see what happens. I could always pull Keiland Williams redshirt but then I wouldn't have him next season. I ran with Lee at QB the 2nd half of that game but he got sacked like 10 times but made some good passes.

I think Vandy will see the true freshman Sheppard and Holliday. Fuck it right?

WTF is Vandy about anyway?