Week 1 S1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Apr 17, 2010.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Week 1 S1

Alabama came out strong in the first game of the year against #10 Virginia Tech, and got the win 38-35.

It was a back and forth battle, and the fact that Bama put the ball on the ground about 5 times did not help.

McElroy had a good game, throwing for 233 yards, 3 TDs, but 2 INTs.

Sophomore's Mark Ingram and Julio Jones both accounted for 2 TDs on the day, and almost 100 yards rushing/recieving.

Star Jackson turned some heads when he got in at back up QB. He was 3 of 4 for 45, and a 24 yard run where he was just running away from the defense.

2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Old FCS rolled into Mississippi States backyard and hit a brick wall. The Bulldog's took care of business against an obviously outmatched opponent.

Bulldog players said they are eying next weeks game @ Auburn.

"We know we have to win that first conference game to show we are contenders," said Senior running back Anthony Dixon.

Side Note of the game: it will also be Head Coach Mr Kasperson's first User game since joining Tradition Football.

3. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

LSU handled business winning 31-14 over Washington.

My defense is excellent as we all know.

The offense was cruising until QB Jordan Jefferson got hurt for the season.

Charles Scott also was lost for 3 weeks so I'll be starting Trindand Holliday for the next few weeks since I red shirted Keiland Williams to start next year. I also lost 2 receivers so I'm a little short there as well.

Next week we have Vandy and I get a shot at some redemption vs. Kid Robotz.

This will be the first time I've ever played him with a superior team...or an equal team really so I feel good about that.

4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Tough loss BDS on Jefferson, as well as Scott.

5. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Trindan Holliday=FAST!!!!!

6. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

faster than shit. Couldn't break a tackle from me though, so we'll see what happens. I could always pull Keiland Williams redshirt but then I wouldn't have him next season. I ran with Lee at QB the 2nd half of that game but he got sacked like 10 times but made some good passes.

I think Vandy will see the true freshman Sheppard and Holliday. Fuck it right?

WTF is Vandy about anyway?