Week 1 Scores

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by luvtotha9s, May 14, 2010.

1. luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s Walk On

Week 1 Scores

The #9 Penn State Nittany Lions, struggled early, but then brought the hammer down on Rutgers this morning, 59-24. JR QB Kevin Newsome completed 71% of his passes for 229 yards and 4TDs in the air and one on the ground. SR HB Stephfon Green gained 164 yards on 17 carries for 1 TD. RS-JR LB Michael Mauti led the Lions D with his 14 Tackles, 5 TFL and 3 Sacks. Coach 9's was pleased with his squads opening game....but there is much room for improvement. Next up for the Lions...a rematch with the Crimson Tide of Alabama.

2. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Luv, how did the sliders feel? When I shutdown the dynasty, I forgot to copy over the sliders. They come up as standard AA. So I went with the Saturday Heroes set. Was the running that easy, or is Stephfon Green just that fast? Guys, if you could, let me know on the sliders, as I would really like us to have a challenge.

Mike

P.S. - Luv, thanks for starting the score thread.

3. CornrowWallace

CornrowWallace Walk On

Whew! That was too damn close for comfort! I think running might be a tad bit easy, but I'd rather that then they be too difficult.

Anyway, let me tell y'all about this game...
    Let's do it by the numbers.

35-32. The final score. Mizzou barely edged out Arkansas St on the road.

1,057. The total combined yardage gained on offense by both teams.

6. Combined turnovers between the teams.

This game was crazy, man. I trailed 17 to zip until the last minute of the second quarter. Then, we got things going and outscored them 21-0 through the third and part of the fourth. But they wouldn't go away, and the game came down to an onside kick.

Obviously, the turnovers are gonna have to stop. But I'm not as worried about that. The defense was pathetic though. Gonna have to get in practice and work on some things, or the offense is gonna have to drop 40-50 a game to win! It was fun though. Good start to the season, and now it's on to getting ready for Arizona in the home opener.

4. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Florida looking real good, but it was only a bye week. Still #1!

5. luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s Walk On

They definitely felt tougher than last seasons..their offense is real tough to get off the field....the QB almost completes too many passes....but I dont mind challenging games at all...Green has 96 speed....hes just that good

6. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Buckeyes are very sloppy in a 37-34 win over Utah. OSU coughs up four turnovers and needs a field goal as time expires to get the W.

7. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Michigan loses to West Michigan 36-28. forcier throws 4 int. and 1 td pass. didn't realize it but the settings were on heisman and 50-50 on all the sliders. so i don't feel bad about losing by this close margin. :)

8. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

[​IMG]

It was a good week of Practice for the Noles as they had a bye this week. Jimbo Fisher said the team looks good as they appear to be ready for their home opener in Tallahassee against ACC rival Virginia.

9. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

we run sh sliders in evo and bfr.. no complaints here..

10. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I don't think they are in effect yet. I changed them before anybody played, but they may not take effect until next week.

Mike