Week 1 - Season 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Nov 15, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Week 1 - Season 1

Hard Advance for Tuesday @ 8:00 pm Central.

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6
    USER TEAM RECORD OPPONENT RESULT SCORE
    MurkYa21 #20 Florida State 0-0 Miami L 23-17
    Pappa Perry NC State 0-0 South Carolina W 16-15
    Jman Maryland 0-0 @ #15 Cal W 28-7
    Spatin Miami 0-0 @ #20 Florida State W 23-17
    KennyLSU #18 Georgia Tech 0-0 Ohio W 37-3
    Dru50 #16 North Carolina 0-0 Air Force W 41-0
    Dakota7 #21 Nebraska 0-0 Florida Atlantic W 38-21
    Schmeezil Colorado 0-0 Colorado State W 37-34
    jmillhimes Iowa State 0-0 Syracuse W 17-14
    Huronia8 #9 Oklahoma St 0-0 #13 Georgia W 31-13
    hornfan #3 Texas 0-0 UL Monroe W 49-14
    Wader49 Texas A&M 0-0 New Mexico W 35-28

UvU games:
    Miami (SPatin) @ #20 Florida State (Murk)

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

It is advanced to Week 1, Season 1.

SPatin, when can you play man?

Also, I still need Wader49 to post his pre season questionnaire, and Huronia8 and jmill to sign the rules in the rules thread.

3. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Boom! 2 instant commits in Week 1. Will post them after the game

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

me too!!!

5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Guys, after your games go ahead and start your game summary threads. There are supposed to be sub forums for them, but we don't have them yet. When we get them, I can just move your thread to the proper location.

It'd be nice if you could label it like this "Florida State Seminoles - MurkYa21", but I guess you don't have to. The least you could do is put your GT on there for me, and if you so happen to mess up I can edit the name of the thread for you.

6. SPatin

SPatin Walk On

Murk, I can play pretty much anytime tonight now... Just got home from work a bit ago. Otherwise, anytime on Monday up until about 3:00 P.M. (CST) tomorrow then I have class. Then again on Monday from about 8:00 P.M. (CST) on... Hopefully we can just get it in a few hours from now tonight, but let me know what time(s) work for you..

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I can probably play you right now or about an hour from now. GT = MurkYa21

8. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Alright guys, me and Spatin are having technical difficulties.

SPatin,

I was able to play riptides last night after he changed his NAT settings to open. So, the only thing I can think of is that you must have a moderate NAT setting, and you need to have it open. I don't know too much about how to fix it, but I know this site is supposed to help. portforward.com, it has a list of routers...you find yours and it gives you step by step instructions.

9. SPatin

SPatin Walk On

I went through the steps on that site and did exactly what it said, so lets try again tonight I guess. Hopefully it works.

10. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I'm liking the scores I'm seeing! Close games, and looks like no one is running up scores.

We're still waiting on Dakota7, and me and SPatin to play. We tried getting our game in last night, but had some issues. Don't worry, it won't hold us back any. I'll let him play the CPU if we indeed can not connect.

hornfan, you still have about 4 hours of recruiting time left - just letting you know.

Also, we have sub forums now. I moved the everyone's game summary threads to the proper location. These people still haven't started one - murk, spatin, hornfan, huronia8, and jmillhimes. Obviously me and spatin will be able to after our game.

Lastly, please start a Scouting Report thread. I made a sticky of how I want things done, and you can also go off of my example. If you haven't any questions don't hesitate to ask them in the sticky.

alright, check the scheduling thread.

11. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I'm liking the scores I'm seeing! Close games, and looks like no one is running up scores.

We're still waiting on Dakota7, and me and SPatin to play. We tried getting our game in last night, but had some issues. Don't worry, it won't hold us back any. I'll let him play the CPU if we indeed can not connect.

hornfan, you still have about 4 hours of recruiting time left - just letting you know.

Also, we have sub forums now. I moved the everyone's game summary threads to the proper location. These people still haven't started one - murk, spatin, hornfan, huronia8, and jmillhimes. Obviously me and spatin will be able to after our game.

Lastly, please start a Scouting Report thread. I made a sticky of how I want things done, and you can also go off of my example. If you haven't any questions don't hesitate to ask them in the sticky.

alright, check the scheduling thread.

12. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Dakota, do you plan on playing your game? I was hoping to advance tonight.

FYI everyone, SPatin is play the CPU because we couldn't connect. I'm convinced that it is his NAT settings, but we couldn't figure it out so I just let him play the computer so we could advance tonight.

ALSO, NEVER SAVE THE DYNASTY AFTER YOU DOWNLOAD!!! THIS IS BAD, DON'T DO IT!! IF YOU HAVE, LET ME KNOW AND I WILL REINVITE YOU.