Week 1 - Season 3....ITS HERE!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jman, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Week 1 - Season 3....ITS HERE!

WEEK ONE - SEASON 3
    HARD ADVANCE FOR WEDNESDAY 10PM (CENTRAL)
    Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6 Column 7
    Rank User School Home/Away Rank Opponent Notes Result
    Colorado (0-0) VS Colorado State (0-0) RIVALRY GAME W 45-3
    #13 Florida State (0-0) @ #21 Michigan (0-0) W31-10
    #4 Miami (0-0) @ #12 Oregon (0-0) W 45-7
    #14 Mizzou (0-0) @ Illinois (0-0) RIVALRY GAME W 63-14
    NC State (0-0) @ ECU (0-0) RIVALRY GAME W 38-21
    #11 Nebraska (0-0) [/COLOR]@ #7 Wisconsin (0-0) W 52-28
    #3 North Carolina (0-0) VS #20 South Carolina (0-0) L 10-24
    #2 Oklahoma (0-0) @ #1 Ohio State (0-0) W 41-14
    #5 Oklahoma State (0-0) @ #17 USC (0-0) W 44-7
    #15 Texas A&M (0-0) @ Arkansas (0-0) RIVALRY GAME W 21-10
    Virginia Tech (0-0) @ #8 LSU (0-0) W 24-12
    [/COLOR]

HEISMAN RACE
    Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6
    Rank Name Class Position School Last Week
    1 Kellen Moore QB (RS)SR Boise State Defending Winner
    2 Bill Ruffin WR SO FSU -
    3 Jacory Harris QB SR Miami -
    4 Jordan Jefferson QB SR LSU -
    5 Jason Ramirez DE SO OK State -

PRE-SEASON ALL-AMEICAN NUMBERS
    Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4
    School 1st Team 2nd Team Total
    Colorado 2 0 2
    FSU 1 1 2
    Miami 1 4 5
    Mizzou 2 0 2
    NC State 0 0 0
    Nebaska 1 0 0
    North Carolina 0 0 0
    Oklahoma 1 0 1
    Oklahoma State 2 1 3
    Texas A&M 0 0 0
    Virginia Tech 0 0 0

Week one is here! Everyone has a game against the CPU so it shouldn't take all that long. Murk (I hope) will be slowly working on the scholarships for this season so DO NOT GO OVERBOARD until it is up. Just the number you are graduating plus one for buffer. Also, remember 5* are equal to your prestige plus if you earned any bonuses.

Good Luck All!

2. Jman

Hopefully the schedules suit everyone. Worked my arse off on these. Only team without 4 user games is VT this season and we have 3 Big XII vs ACC matchups.

Also, please remember....update your scouting report in that forum if need be and PLEASE post your summaries in here! Some good matchups this season and I'm sure we all want to hear about how they go!

GL gents!

J

3. Huronia8

Huronia8 Walk On

Cowboys ruin Southern Cal's opening day party 44-7

"We came out today and really clicked on all cylinders, Kavlin [Culp] did a great job of taking care of the football and really had a strong presence in the huddle. I Really think the guys are starting to look up to him, as he is a natural leader. Defensively we really got after them today, Justin [Ramirez] continued to impress like he did last season but his oline linemates also got into the action today which is great to see.
    Sophmore Saftey Aaron Rogers stepped up to the plate, he was obviously feeling some pressure for his starting position when we brought in 5 Star FS Stevens, although today he really silenced him critics intercepting two Matt Barkley passes. Orlando Harrell's first points in his career came on a punishing run bowling over impact Middle linebacker Chris Galippo with a viscious stiff arm, this is the kind of run we expect from Orlando"

- Coach Huronia

Passing
    QB Culp - 13/20 - 193 - 1 td - 0 ints
    QB Matthews - 7/7 - 71 yards - 18 yards rushing

Rushing
    D.Pratt - 78 yards, 21 carries, 1 td
    O.Harrell - 39 yards , 13 carries, 1 td
    B.Rogers - 50 yards, 7 carries
    J.Smith - 7 yards, 1 td

REC
    M.Justice - 87 yards, 7 rec
    J.Blackmon - 67 yards, 3 rec
    A.Ricahrds - 45 yards , 4 rec
    M.J. Mosley - 35 yards , 3 rec

Defensively
    Ryan - 2 sacks, 3 tfl
    Ramirez - 1 sack, 3 tfl
    Blatnick - 1 sack
    Barnes - 1 sack
    Rogers - 2 ints

4. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Wolfpack Holds Off The Pirates; Win 38-31

I'll get a more detailed post probably tomorrow. Scored the go ahead TD with 5 seconds left in the game. Guys I hate to slow us down somewhat but I tore the hide on the tips of 2 of my fingers and broke the tip of on of them at work today. I can still play but the controller site awkwardly in. my hand with them bandaged up so I'll be prolonging my games til I'm the last one. Just wanted to let y'all know what's up

5. Wellar21

Wellar21 Walk On

Missouri Stomps Rival Illinois

In the opening game of the season both teams came out real strong scoring TDs on their opening drives. After that the game was completely dominated by Missouri. Illini stopped Missouri only once all game defensively. Being Gabberts last year as a Tiger Mizzou decided to change up their offensive gameplan; throwing the ball more often.

Gabbert had an absolutely ridiculous game completing 25 of 27 passes for 416 yards, 3 TDs and 0 INTs. FR RB Charlie Clark was giving an oppourtunity early in the game as Moore was injured. He did not disappoint putting up great numbers and scoring 2 TDs.

Defensively Missouri gave up the opening drive for 70 yards as well as the last drive of the game on the Mizzou backups for 70 yards. Somehow holding Illinois to only 141 total yards. Missouri had 9 sacks in this game (7/9 cpu controlled) and a 5 yard INT return for TD by FR MLB Jason Stanely.

Overall week one could not of gone much better as the Tigers look forward to a great season ahead of them.

Box Score
    1ST 2ND 3RD 4TH FINAL
    Illini 7 0 0 7 14
    MIZ 14 14 21 14 63

Team Stats
    Illini MIZ
    Score 14 63
    First Downs 7 25
    Total Offence 141 621
    Rushing Yards -22 140
    Passing Yards 163 481
    Turnovers 2 2
    Fumbles 0 2
    Intercepted 2 0

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Virginia Tech - 24
    LSU - 12

Ryan Williams is the man. First game in any OD is always a crap shoot, at least for me it is. But the Hokies came out and played a great game on the road. Williams accounted for all 3 TD's, rushing for 2 and returning a kick off for the other. LSU moved the ball pretty well against my defense but came up empty on 4th down. I believe they were 0 for 5 going for it inside their own territory. I can tell passing is not going to be my strong point in this league. Ju Ju Clayton completed only 9 of 17 for about 90 yards. 3 drops didnt help! Great way to kick off the season. Should be a good one!

7. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

#11 Nebraska 52
    #7 Wisconsin 28

The Blackshirts stepped up, shutting down the Badger running game, sacking QB Curt Phillips 5 times and scoring 2 defensive touchdowns. QB Cody Green played well, passing for 2 scores and 165 yards. The Husker running game was excellent, racking up almost 300 yards. HB's Dontray Robinson and Rex Burkhead combined for almost 200 yards. Bye week next and USC in week 3.

8. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

FSU Remains Poised in the Big House!

Michigan took the ball right down the field on their opening drive, making clutch conversions, breaking tackles, and ultimately scoring on a 26 yard TD pass to Roundtree. However, FSU would answer back quickly with a score of their own by Junior HB Chris Thompson.

After exchanging a few punts, FSU was able to score on a 8 yard TD pass to Senior TE Reliford with 4:30 left in the half.

Before the half was over, FSU would add another TD and Michigan would get a FG.
    score: FSU, 21-10

To open the second half, Jeff Montoya took the kickoff 64 yards down to the 20 setting up a FG.

The Seminoles would force a punt shortly after, and convert it into a TD of their own putting the game out of reach.

Team 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Final
    FSU 7 14 10 0 31
    Mich 7 3 0 0 10

O PotG - :RS:Jr QB EJ Manual
    12 of 21, 150 yds, TD; rush TD

D PotG - Sr FS Terrance Parks
    10 tack (2 TFL)

9. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Miami-45 Oregon-7

Miami set the tone off the first offensive snap of the game with jacory harris throwing a long td strike to wideout Byrd. The defense was stout all game holding the ducks to 7 points all game that was scored late in the 3rd. The offense clicked all day but harris had a shaky game even though he threw 3 tds he also threw 2 picks.

All and all it was a well played game by Miami but i see room for improvement everywhere.

10. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I lost to South Carolina. I fumbled five times, losing four. My receivers dropped five third down passes that would have been first downs, and their halfback threw a touchdown pass.

11. Wellar21

Wellar21 Walk On

Just waiting on Jman?

12. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

LOL, that may be better than when Ohio State's HB rushed for 350 yards on me (or maybe 250) in TF4

13. Shmeezil

Shmeezil Walk On

I feel your pain, Cole. I got a game-winning kick blocked by the CPU last season. It's the first game. You'll bounce back.

14. Jman

Yes sir. About to play and I'll flip it.

Nice work guys!

15. Jman

Also, I'm going to have a restart as I refuse to play with the family play bullshit on lol. Sorry!

16. Wellar21

Wellar21 Walk On

lmao howd that happen?

17. Jman

Changing my D playbook I apparently turned it on lol.

#2 OU dominates #1 tOSU 41-14. Kept Landry Jones form screwing up until we had a 35-0 lead, so ti was all good. My D was just WAY to fast and physical for them...crazy...thank goodness the crowd never got into it.

More tomorrow.

Advancing now.

18. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

So it was sorta like USC vs OSU two years ago?