Week 1 Seattle vs St. Louis

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ChickenOfTheSea, Sep 3, 2009.

1. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Jul 24, 2009
    Week 1 Seattle vs St. Louis

Well, It went different in my mind, As I'm sure it did in Splifd's.

Rams win toss, go 3-out, After Brandon Mebane completely Stymied the middle of the field.

Hasslebeck promptly tosses a Pick-6. shoot me, already, back on offense, Seattle drives in 5 plays and scores on the ground Julias Jones from 8 yards out. Setup by a long pass to Dion Branch and another to TE Carlson.

Then we we got some sort of wierd skipping, I thought it was lag, but its was wierd, and it later cleared up miracluously and was gone for the entire 3rd quarter before coming back in the 4th. but ultimately didnt have much effect on the game.

Rams throw a pick, and Seattle turns around and fumbles on the ensuing drive. 1 of 2 fumbles by Julias Jones. easily cost us the game.

Seattle gets 2 Figgies in the 2nd quarter and then throws another interception. the first of 3 to Oatogwe. for future reference, (LB) is NOT (X) so when X beats his man and you hit (LB) and throw it into coverage, you will get picked repeatedly.

End of the day, Hasslebeck throws 4 picks, and Jones fumbles 2x,

Rams win 14-13. Seattles Run D was great only 1 run over 20, held SJack to just under 100. Passing D showed a little weakness to the TE. and the offense was subpar.

Splifd, Good game, had a lot of fun. glad you have ya in the division.