Week 1 | Skins vs Falcons - Skins win, Falcons Maddened

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by CTfromDC, Jan 20, 2015.

1. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Not a divisional game, but the Skins first win in weeks, improbable to say the least, Madden Gods favored us in the 4th quarter, down 16-6, 1 timeout, 1:52 left.

RG3 and his newly found confidence from Game Prep (Spent all my points to get it it up) came through in the clutch. He ran the 2 minute hurry up offense like Manning in his prime. Skins were dominated by the Falcons defense for 3 and 3/4 quarters. Their run defense took Gio Bernard out of the game plan early, and they forced numerous bad throws by RG3. Seattle-Green Bay game was fresh in Coach CT's mind, "Never give up, anything can happen" is what I thought. Griff engineered a drive that was capped off with a 24 yard TD pass to Jordan Reed on what looked like a DB being out of place due to an animation. 16 - 13. With :25 left and a Timeout still, Coach CT sent the onside kick team. The ball didn't travel 10 yards but hit off of the up back and Free Agent acquisition Brandon Browner was aware enough to recover it on the Skins 42 yard line. After three straight incompletions, Skins were gifted a roughing the passer call by an anxious Jadaveon Strong, giving the Skins the ball in Falcon territory with :09 left on the clock. On the next play, Griff took a sack, dropping the Skins back to the 50 yard line with :05 left, final timeout called. Set up for the final play, the one that never works, Hail Mary. RG3 launched a bullet that found WR Jerald Holland for the TD, Skins win 20-26 no time left.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
  2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Attaboy CT! A win is a win!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

What a fun way to start off the season CT ! Great Game CTfromDC

• Like Like x 2