1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

WEEK 1 | SKINS VS GMEN

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by CTfromDC, Nov 5, 2014.

1. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

FYI, We are waiting to see if hav can get a PS4 on vacay, he will update this scheduling thread when he has more info, my availabilty has been communicated to him already. I let him know I'm cool with a sim for the week should he not be able to get the PS4, I don't care for CPU games.

cry_havoc LtJustice Michael Overman CHUNKNESS

• Like Like x 3
  2. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Thanks! Keep us informed GL

3. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

I will be finding out early this afternoon. If i get it...ill be able to play tonight later on. Ill keep you guys in the loop tho.

• Like Like x 1
  4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

cool, please post it here. good luck!

5. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

Ok so heres the deal. I reached out to some of the locals to see if i could get a PS4, i could but its going to cost a pretty penny ($140 for a week). Id much rather put that money to renting out ATV's for the day. Unfortunately I wont be able to play till Tuesday late night. Ill see you guys then. If you can extend week 2 to Tuesday ill be a happy man. I wanna play that Curtis ;)

6. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

140.....thats robbery.......well in aruba....better robbery then sex slavery or murder

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

I wouldn't do it either James.

8. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Just enjoy Aruba. The Q and your PS4 will be waiting for you when you return.