1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 1: Stanford vs Arkansas

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Dave, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Dave

Dave Walk On

I have to work 12 hour shifts for the next 3 days so I can only start playing my game from 8pm to 9pm central time from tonight until Sunday. I am off Monday and Tuesday and I can play anytime except from 5pm-8pm.

2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I am usually good any night from 9 pm est on and open on weekends. Hit me on AIM if you have the time slot available you spoke of to start between the 8-9 cst you mentioned. Dunn06 on AIM, if not something will work out.

3. Dave

Dave Walk On

I had something come up tonight so I can't play tonight. I will plan on playing you sat at 9pm central. I will message you on aim then.

4. Dave

Dave Walk On

I have to stay late at work again. Sorry Dunn, but I can definitley play at the same time Sunday night.

5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Sorry bro I was driving and could not answer your text when I did you were off. I am not available tomorrow really at all this week sorry about that.

6. Dave

Dave Walk On

So you aren't available tonight or the rest of week?

7. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Sorry that was confusing I just meant today (Sunday) I am good the rest of the week after 9 pm est.

8. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

status here guys?

9. Dave

Dave Walk On

We will play tonight at 9pm central.

10. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Jer not sure what you want to do we played 3 times and got disconned the last time he told me to finish against the cpu and it booted me on the next play. This stinks cause my only 2 losses were this way last season and we had a good game going tonight. If you have to advance just straight sim I guess :-(

11. Jeremy

What was score and how much time left when the d/c happened?

12. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

The first game was 14-7 late second qtr, the second game was 13-7 think it was late 1st or early second the 3rd game was right at kickoff.

13. Jeremy

Are you guys scheduled to try again tonite?

14. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

We got disconned again more than once so I had to finish against the CPU go ahead and advance, sorry Dave...