Week 1 - Tennessee Titans vs Oakland Raiders

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bigox1337, Aug 25, 2010.

1. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Week 1 - Tennessee Titans vs Oakland Raiders

Hey sav, im thinking friday morning will be the first day to play, I should be free to play after 3pm eastern every day. Hit me back with what suits you best.

2. savaunte

savaunte Oakland Raiders

Hey Ox. I'll be free on Friday until 5 pm pst. I will be free later on Friday nite as well. Saturday and Sunday mornings are also good times for me to play.

3. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

hey buddy, i get off work tommorow and should be home by 3pm eastern. The closer to 3p the better for me so lets shoot for like 330p eastern. Ill hop on AIM and post here when about ready to play

4. savaunte

savaunte Oakland Raiders

Man, I dont know if ill be able to make that time...I worked all night and Im hella tired....can we schedule for later tonight or for saturday morning...??

I have my fantasy draft at 6 pm pst tonight, should be free afterwards..but might be to late...I wake up early on saturday's so if you are up for that we can play then.

Again, Im sorry about today..I really want to play but I dont want to be a zombie trying to play a madden game..lol....

5. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

i did rush home so we could play but its cool bro, no worries... Here are the times i can play

Friday-Sunday 3pm-9pm eastern
    Monday 5pm till whenever
    Tuesday anytime

Gonna be going out for dinner tonight at 6pm eastern and could play around 8pm eastern if you can.
    Hit me back here or on AIM. Ill check later on tonight