1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

week 1 Texans/Colts

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by madsmartdude, Feb 7, 2011.

1. madsmartdude

madsmartdude Walk On

Let me know what times are good for u? im free just about every evening this week until about 10pm est and all day tues/weds

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I work until 4 pm pst every day except Wednesday when I get off at 5. Tuesday and Wednesday I coach until 7 pm pst and then Thursday again until 7. It appears the best I can do is 1030 est 730 pm pst this week.

3. BRUCE80

I may be able to get home to play this one today, will you be around on YIM?

4. BRUCE80

I am home, left work early to make time. Please contact me on YIM. I have to coach a bit after 5 pst.

5. BRUCE80

The next couple nights are going to be tough. I will be out and about Wednesday. Please give me an idea of a time you could or might be able to play.

6. madsmartdude

madsmartdude Walk On

I can play just about all day today, im on YIM 24/7 but may only check this forum once a day. how late after 10 can u play?

7. BRUCE80

Game is Scheduled for Thursday morning.