1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 1 Thoughts.....

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by -Balla-, Jul 17, 2011.

1. -Balla-

-Balla- Walk On

Whew....Texas Tech came to play ball for a half!! Their little RB is a stud. They killed me with draws and counters out of Shotgun until I finally figured out how to stop them.

Few thoughts about game.....

1. Either DL is WAY to overpowered.....or Texas Tech has best DL in country.

2. I love that WR's will run a go route instead of their original route when the beat a DB in man coverage!!!

3. Late hits on the QB in my game were insane.....One time I batted the ball and never touched the QB and was given a roughing the passer penalty.

4. Love run blocking schemes this year!!

Arkansas offense is going to be potent boys!! Took me a quarter to get ball moving but once we got in rhythm it was smooth sailing. Greg Childs is a man among boys....NO DB in country can cover him....or tackle him....

2. Outspoknpoet

Outspoknpoet Shock and Awesome

I knew there was a reason why Peyton Hillis was a beast... Something in that Arkansas Water!