Week 1: Titans look ready for anything this season against Jags..

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by heathh, Jan 20, 2015.

1. heathh

heathh Walk On

Jags received the ball to start the 1st. The Titans were a force on defense. Jags would only get 1 1st down before having to punt.

New addition Antonio Brown would receive the punt and gain 15yrds. In the process would break his collar bone which will keep him on the sidelines for 6 more weeks.

Mettenberger would lead the offense after signing his big extension in the offseason. However it wouldn't look good on the 1st drive as the Titans would give it back after only 3 plays.

Titans defense would hold again and force a 3 and out. Mettenberger would later hook up with Justin Hunter on a 15 yard pass for the touchdown.

Later in the 2nd the Titans defense would not allow the Jags to get anything going. And again Mettenberger would hit Hunter on a 65 yrd pass for a TD.

Sankey would look like an all pro breaking tackles, and helping set up play action.

Mettenberger would add 1 more TD. And the Titans would kick 3 FG.

Titans defense was very stingy only allowing 7 pts. As the Titans would win their 1st game of the season.

GG Alex

• Like Like x 2
  2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

nice win Heath. what were you thinking having Brown handling your returns? that stinks that you won't have him for the next 5 wks.

3. heathh

heathh Walk On

Yeah I no. His injury was a 98. Thought I would be ok. I was wrong. Lol

• Like Like x 1