Week 1 Titans vs Jags

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by fuzzyl0gic, Mar 12, 2012.

1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

AzureEffect vs JH FUEG this is a bad look guys, you haven't even attempted to schedule your game yet. The advance deadline is Tuesday night 11:59 PM EST, so knock this out before then please! Always make your best effort to make a game scheduling thread asap.

2. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

I sent him a message over XBL. My bad about dropping the ball on here but I cannot catch this dude for nothing. Im on right now and have been on for like 2 hours. fuzzyl0gic

3. fuzzyl0gic

No problem, hopefully you guys can knock it out tomorrow. Always post it here asap so we can see who has the made actual effort to play the game. (y)

• Like Like x 1
  4. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

Well..I most certainly have...it may not have been much but ive received NO communication from the Jags. Im holding out hope he will get on very soon. Im ready to knock this game out.

5. JH FUEG

JH FUEG Walk On

I wasn't trying to give you the cold shoulder buddy. I attempted to add you on XBL yest but your list was full. I should be able to play tomorrow night what is good for you we can figure it out

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    For future reference for both of you...scheduling via the forums is MANDATORY.

Otherwise there is no accountability for who tried to schedule.

• Like Like x 1
  7. JH FUEG

JH FUEG Walk On

I have no issue with that. I didn't see a thread created and I just didn't think to do one myself. Honestly I don't wanna sound like an asshole but its Week 1 I'll get my games in. I honestly am horrible at Madden and wanna give it another shot. I like how you guys do things here at TSO it's an amazing site with a lot of hardcore gamers and really competitive. Idk what else I can say besides that

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I'm just trying to reinforce the way we do things. I've stated a couple times we are going to run this league like every other one on TSO and if people can't handle the expectations I will show them the door.:)

I'm not upset, I realize it's the first week and you are new to the league.

• Like Like x 1
  9. JH FUEG

JH FUEG Walk On

I'm good with that I appreciate the "leeway" that has been given to me. I respect it. I will be more on top when a new week comes out to make sure that a thread is created in a more timely manner

10. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

With that said...I was around about 5 hours last night. I am free after 630pm EST JH FUEG

11. JH FUEG

JH FUEG Walk On

12. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

See.. Not to harp on what Shaun said, but perhaps a better reply would have been... How about 730? Or something similar.. Your reply is pretty wide open and as a person who has played hundreds of user games on the site, is incredibly frustrating.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  13. fuzzyl0gic

Please name a time you can play him between 6:30 PM EST - 11 PM EST tonight.

14. JH FUEG

JH FUEG Walk On

Honestly I'm dealing with a lot of stuff right now in my home life, and I don't appreciate the beleaguring that is going on over a game in the 1st week of the season

15. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

If you dont have time to play one game, cannot take criticism or the nagging of other people to play your game on the last day before advance TMFL is not the place for you and we are on a HARD 48 hour advance too GL

• Like Like x 1
  16. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

Sorry to hear that man.... fuzzyl0gic You gonna set it up for me to play CPU?

17. fuzzyl0gic

Yes I will.

18. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

I should be available abruptly at 630pm est...that way you can go ahead and advance to Week 2 for the rest of the league when I am done.

• Like Like x 1
  19. fuzzyl0gic

We actually have 1 more game, it's going down at 9 pm est. I kicked him though, so you're good to go. JH FUEG I sent you an invite that you can use to re-join the league on the xbox so you can get your week 2 game in. Nobody was trying to harass you about this game, sorry if it came across that way. Real life always trumps a video game, I'm sorry to hear that you're having to deal some stuff. Just for future reference, try to name a specific time you'll be available for your opponent, it makes things easier on everyone.

• Like Like x 1
  20. JH FUEG

JH FUEG Walk On

I have no problem with that but when I'm trying to find a place to stay night to night because I'm not at my house or around my Xbox - It's hard to say yeah i'll be around at 4pm est to play. If it would be easier on everyone maybe I will just say I won't be able to do the league now instead of later. I really don't wanna do that because I like the guys and I wanna play more Madden

21. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Personally as someone who has a crazy schedule with being in the Army, I can understand it. For now we can leave you as CPU, and when you get things in order and are ready to go let us know for now we can leave you as CPU and hold the Jags for you when then get back. Do what you need to do in your life and when your ready to come back let us know. Also, if you need anything feel free to let us know and we will do what we can (y)

• Like Like x 1
  22. JH FUEG

JH FUEG Walk On

That would be great, appreciate the understanding!