Week 1 Top Plays

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by RyanC, Feb 24, 2011.

1. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

I got this idea pitched late so I only have video from two games. Remember, I can't pull video from off of the dynasty wire, it has to be uploaded through the game, which can be done by going to NCAA -> Ea Sports Highlights, then finding the game and selecting the videos you think are best or just upload all of them and make me do some work [​IMG].

anyways, without further ado:

• Like Like x 1
  2. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Dude, that was cool has hell!! Great job!! Hopefully we can get everyone else to participate and upload their highlights. The only one I know who cannot upload highlights is stcarpenters. (Somebody get that man a harddrive!!) J/K

3. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Nice maybe my wildcats make week 2

4. Anthony Winkler

Anthony Winkler Walk On

Was great man. I'll have to remember to upload mine.

5. themidnightrider13

themidnightrider13 Walk On

good job, # 2 seemed a little weak to me...looked every other skinny post ever run...lol Great job guys... As for me getting a HD...I just don't see the point. I've had my 360 for 5 years w/o a problem meanwhile every one of my friends is on his 2nd or 3rd in less time. I got two big usb sticks for stuff. Not having that bulky HD drawing more power thru the sytem causing more heat is a good thing...micro soft will never tell u that though. Plus it gives a little extra ventalation and better airflow without it too.