Week 1 Top Plays

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by RyanC, Feb 24, 2011.

1. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Feb 21, 2011
    I got this idea pitched late so I only have video from two games. Remember, I can't pull video from off of the dynasty wire, it has to be uploaded through the game, which can be done by going to NCAA -> Ea Sports Highlights, then finding the game and selecting the videos you think are best or just upload all of them and make me do some work [​IMG].

anyways, without further ado:

• Like Like x 1
  2. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Sep 13, 2010
    Dude, that was cool has hell!! Great job!! Hopefully we can get everyone else to participate and upload their highlights. The only one I know who cannot upload highlights is stcarpenters. (Somebody get that man a harddrive!!) J/K
  3. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Jul 10, 2010
    Nice maybe my wildcats make week 2
  4. Anthony Winkler

Anthony Winkler Walk On

Feb 21, 2011
    Was great man. I'll have to remember to upload mine.
  5. themidnightrider13

themidnightrider13 Walk On

Dec 9, 2010
    good job, # 2 seemed a little weak to me...looked every other skinny post ever run...lol Great job guys... As for me getting a HD...I just don't see the point. I've had my 360 for 5 years w/o a problem meanwhile every one of my friends is on his 2nd or 3rd in less time. I got two big usb sticks for stuff. Not having that bulky HD drawing more power thru the sytem causing more heat is a good thing...micro soft will never tell u that though. Plus it gives a little extra ventalation and better airflow without it too.