1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Archived Week 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bamaboiking, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Week 1

was shaky but im gonna advance soon and we need to try and do games faster

2. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Yes indeed, and more participation on the forum. The 3 people that need to finish their games ASAP are Bamaboiking, cp3bestpg, incubus940. These are all CPU games why are you taking so long?

3. WisconsinSports414

WisconsinSports414 Walk On

Good Question. Time to get it together, people.

4. SF Mountie

SF Mountie Guest

Agreed...this is my first Tradition dynasty and I was surprised this has taken so long.

5. Dean

Dean Walk On

i know most dynasties advance every 48 hours, are we going to implement some kind of advance schedule?

6. WisconsinSports414

WisconsinSports414 Walk On

I figure we're just having some troubles to begin with since it took us so long to get together and organized. Things should speed up as we go along. I know Bowlin' For Roses, we move at a very nice pace. Most of the dynasties here have a 2-3 day window before the next advance, so I think that's what we should aim for, with flexibility during weeks with a lot of user games.

7. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Update incubus940 retired, Bamaboiking (commissioner) seems to be enjoying his new game leaving him inactive for this, cp3 is inactive as well.