Week 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Colemanchu, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Week 1

Alright we advanced. Deadline is sunday night around midnight eastern, but since there are no cpu games I expect to be ready sooner.

2. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

ah damn, week 1 bye...

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

i should get my game in tonight or tomorrow.

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Pretty good week for my new QB. He had 6 touchdowns, 4 passing and 2 rushing.

5. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

Up 28-0 at half, we just ran the ball the rest of the game. End up shutting out NC State 42-0 but...

Starting running back got injured in the third quarter and is out for TWELVE weeks! Looks like I'll be passing a bit more, which isn't a bad thing since my receivers are really good. Expect a Cincinnati Season Preview tomorrow/today and a week one summary shortly after that.

Also, did anyone else have A LOT of facemask penalties?

6. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

If by a lot of face masks, you mean 15 - then yes. I got 2 on the first drive, then put my strip down to conservative and had no problems. Army, on the other hand, must have got called for 15 face mask penalties, which is sad because they already had a hard enough time as it was.

Rutgers - 45
    Army - 7

Write up/preview by saturday night

7. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Ya I am seeing way to many facemasks as well, ive seen like 6 in the first 2 minutes of the game. We need to tone that way down

8. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Think Boise State had like 8 penalties for 78 yards in my game, but a few facemask were right by the goal line when I scored so they were only 1/2 the distance. I only had 3 penalties but I turned almost everything to conservative after the first couple penalties.

9. bfruchey

bfruchey Walk On

Boston College vs. Northwestern (W 46-34)

Boston College's plans to utilize both of their stellar backs by coming out and using the Air Force playbook may have inadvertantly set them back a bit. Last year's backup QB Mike Marscovetra had unseated QB David Shinskie for the starting job due to his ability to run and put points on the board with the fleXbox One, but now he his out for 3 weeks. To make matters worse, Impact HB Montel Harris is out 4 weeks. Marscovetra threw for 157 yds in 1 half and ran for 32 yd and a score. Harris ran for 33 yd on 10 carries and was hampered by injury much of the game. HB Rolandan Finch ran well in his absence(9 carries for 57 yd) and therefore may not be in as bas of shape as first thought.

The star of the game for BC, however, was Junior CB Okechukwu Okoroha. He had three tackles, 2 interceptions(1 for a TD), and 2 fumble recoveries(1 for a TD). He most definitely was the player of the game.

10. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

advanced to week 2

11. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I played my game and did my recruiting today. I will be back Tuesday night or Wednesday morning so I shouldn't hold up the league. I saw a lot of user games too, so doubt we will advance before Tuesday.

12. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Yeah we wont be advancing Tuesday since I will be traveling all day. It will either be Monday night or sometime Wedensday. Also put facemask sliders back down to default.

13. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I did notice the penalties were a lot better this game. Only 1 facemask penalty all game, so I actually had to work for my win against Georgia Tech.

14. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Hey cole, looks like we are good to advance.

15. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

im getting settled in here and when i get set up i will advance.

16. Masler

Masler Moderator

sweet. im ready to terrorize another Pac 10 team

17. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I was in the dynasty about to play lol It's all good though i won