Week 10 2012 Now Open - Deadline 11.22.10 7:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CLW, Nov 20, 2010.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Week 10 Now Open

Please complete by November 22, 2010 7:00 a.m. EST

GBN v. GBN =

Kent St. (Commish) @ Bowling Green (Sox)

Akron (DJ) @ Toledo (Colts)

Miami, OH (Roady) @ Buffalo (Mike)

Scheduling Threads Up Shortly​

2. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Scheduling Threads Up.

3. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

All that cheese talk and the look who signs a :4stars: WR, the freakin' commish.

BOOOOOO!!!!!

4. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Yeah I figured you cant beat em join em'

5. onaradio34

Temple absolutely thrashed Ohio to move to 9-1 with WMU and NIU left.

6. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

LOL WTF we don't play this year and I just realized it. Should we both run the table who is going to represent the East in the MAC title game?

7. onaradio34

Yeah I don't get the MAC scheduling. This is 2 straight years we haven't faced off. I wouldn't worry about me going undefeated, however. LL soundly beat me last season and NIU has made some vast improvements.

8. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

I was asking about this a couple of years ago. Our in conference schedules are locked. I still haven't played Northern Illinois and only played Ball State once, yet I continue to get the butt secks from WMU, Kent State, Toledo, Sox, etc...Can't a brother get a fresh assailaint once and a while?

9. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Buffalo - 35, Miami - 24.

The Bulls offense couldn't be taken off the field, and the home town crowd got rewarded with a terrific win. It was a back and forth affair, but the tenor was set in the first quarter on the play of the game. Buffalo completed a first down pass across the middle, but fumbled. The ball rolled forward and into the arms of another Bulls receiver who put the buiscut in the basket for an easy TD.

On the day, Buffalo converted 80% of their 3rd downs to grind down the Redhawks defense and spirit. Miami tried to keep pace, but lost a key fumble late in the game (for the second week in a row) to dash any hopes of an upset. Once again Miami challenges but can't close the deal. GG MikeD.

10. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

yeah GG Roady it seemed all the breaks went against you that game especially when Dougie Fresh got hurt...good luck the rest of the season!

11. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Commish gets ass raped by Sox forcing upteen turnovers. I couldn't win in this one. My receivers were blanketed like white on rice and when I was forced to scramble I fumbled or threw to a receiver where the DB jumped the route.

12. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Haha CLW....One of those games EA Sports fixes for sure.Never seen turnovers like it before