Week 10, 2012

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by chopper393, Aug 14, 2012.

1. chopper393

chopper393 Walk On

[​IMG]
    Welcome to ESPN's College Gameday, live from Los Angeles, California, the site of this week's Game of the Week between the #1 Oregon Ducks, and the #12 USC Trojans. I'm Chris Fowler and I'll be joined by Herbie and the Coach to discuss this week's news from around the world of college football as well as preview this week's great slate of action on the gridiron.​
    [​IMG]
    We start here in Los Angeles, where Gameday is again this week. Let's welcome Kate Upton with the latest on the Game of the Week between the Ducks and the Trojans.​
    [​IMG]
    "Oregon is coming off of a whipping of Colorado. They come in the #1 ranked team and undefeated at 8-0. USC comes in with two blemishes to their record, but by close margins, as they look to hand the Ducks their first loss.​
    Oregon is of course known for their high octane offense, which it has with the #1 scoring offense in the country. However it also has the #1 defense in the country in terms of yards allowed. The offense is led by Heisman frontrunner HB Kenjon Barner, who is making people in Eugene forget about LaMichael James. He will need to pound it on the ground to give Oregon a chance. The defense is led by Dion Jordan, who gets after the QB on almost every play, and will be looking for Matt Barkley in this one.​
    USC was touted to come into this one undefeated, but have suffered two close losses. However, they are still in the conference championship race for the Pac-12 south divison, and would look to knock the defending conference champs out of the #1 spot. To do this they will turn to the #4 passing attack in the league that comprises of QB Matt Barkley, WR Robert Woods, and WR Marquise Lee. This game looks to be a battle of who will score more than 50 points. It will probably come down to whos defense comes up big with a stop or forcing a turnover.​
    Players to Watch
    For Oregon-HB Kenjon Barner​
    [​IMG]
    For USC-QB Matt Barkley​
    [​IMG]
    Well, the headgear is here and ready to go so it's now time for our picks segment.​
    #21[​IMG][​IMG]
    Herbie​
    [​IMG]
    Corso​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]#5​
    Herbie​
    [​IMG]
    Corso​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Herbie​
    [​IMG]
    Corso​
    [​IMG]
    #7[​IMG][​IMG]#14​
    Herbie​
    [​IMG]
    Corso​
    [​IMG]
    #4[​IMG][​IMG]
    Herbie​
    [​IMG]
    Corso​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Herbie​
    [​IMG]
    Corso​
    [​IMG]
    GOTW​
    #1[​IMG][​IMG]#12​
    Herbie​
    [​IMG]
    Coach- who ya got?​
    [​IMG]
    Thanks for joining us on ESPN this morning, enjoy your day of college football on the ESPN family of networks.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 14, 2012
  2. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

Lol, you included the Wisconsin v Michigan State game in this post as well. Just thought I'd be a Nazi and point that out. :)

Great job as always, man.

3. chopper393

chopper393 Walk On

Dangit! Ugh I hate it when I miss something like that. I try to proofread most of my stuff, can't beleive that one got by me. I'll edit it, thanks!