Week 10, 2014

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

I kicked Alabama, he was just too much of a headache and too slow with his games. Will look to find quality members after this year, but we may be stuck at 9. No worries though. Let's finish this year strong.​
    A great user game this week. Can Jon Jon Anderson defeat a third user this year, or will Ben earn a monumental victory for his program​
    #3 Ohio State @ #21 Florida State​
    #9 Georgia Tech vs. Kansas State​
    #7 Wisconsin @ Penn State​
    #5 Auburn @ #20 LSU​
    #17 Iowa vs. Northwestern​
    #1 Texas @ Iowa State​
    #12 Oklahoma @ Baylor​
    User Game of the Week: #2 Florida vs. #6 Georgia

2. Boraby

Boraby Walk On

I agree with the Alabama removal. Did we screen this guy before bringing him in? :p

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Auburn travels to LSU and pulls out a win Frazier threw 2 TD but 3 Picks as well Mason ran the ball well
    ScreenHunter_01 Sep. 19 21.06.jpg ScreenHunter_02 Sep. 19 21.06.jpg

4. Boraby

Boraby Walk On

It's good to see you pulled this one out despite some turnovers. Especially on the road. Nice win for the program.

5. Boraby

Boraby Walk On

Still waiting on four users, whats the latest?

6. Ben

Ben Walk On

I got mine my system to download the update so Jon Jon and I are playing late tonight. Around 11pm-12am EST

7. webbs6212

webbs6212 Walk On

I will be playing my game shortly

8. Ben

Ben Walk On

Rivalry lives up to annual hype!
    Georgia and Florida have been meeting for one week in October for over a century. Almost every game has been hyped up and almost every game has lived up to that hype, this game was no different.
    Both teams struggled to score offensively in the 1st quarter. Things picked up in the 2nd quarter and Florida ended up scoring in the last few seconds of the 1st half to take the lead 21-17. In the second half the Gators took the ball all the way down the field on their first drive to take a 28-17 lead. Georgia bounced back and scored on their first drive of the 2nd half and closed the gap back to a 4 point deficit. A few drives went by for both teams until the Gators ended up punting it back to the Dawgs. Georgia had the ball at their one yard line. Needing 99 yards the Dawgs didnt back down. After a first down reception, Williams took the ball up the middle for an 85 yard td run. Georgia retook the lead 31-28. The Gators drove the ball down the field and scored on a 5 yard strike by QB, Brissett. In the 4th quarter Florida scored again and the lead was 42-31. Georgia looked drained and the game seemed to be over. Freshman QB, Jenkins and his go-to-guy, freshman WR Horne, had other ideas. The connected on a 75 yard td strike and closed the gap to 42-38. Georgia needed a stop and got it when DT, Mike Thornton, jumped a route and picked off Brissett!
    Last 2 drives.... 4th and 30 and Georgia is out of field goal range after 2 sacks. Jenkins drops back looks right, now looks left, he steps up, releases the ball. TOUCHDOWN TOUCHDOWN TOUCHDOWN! Horne came down with it in the back of the endzone! Georgia has scored with 38 seconds left in the game! Georgia leads 45-42!
    Florida gets the ball. This is it folks. Last drive of the game. Brissett drops back and incomplete to the right side. 2nd down, Brissett drops back and scrambles to the right, nobody open he's taking off, first down! 1st down, Brissett drops back, looks right, throws the ball down the right side, COMPLETE! Timeout Gators. 1st down with 15 seconds left. Brissett drops back and completes to his TE at the 2 yard line! 10 seconds left in the game folks! Timeout Gators. What will Florida draw up, they still have a timeout so they can run 2 plays if needed. This is it, balls snapped Brissett drops back, hands it off to Brown, TOUCHDOWN TOUCHDOWN TOUCHDOWN TOUCHDOWN! Florida scores with 8 seconds left!
    Bulldog nation hung their head low as they could not complete on a Hail Mary Pass. GG Jon Jon!

• Like Like x 3