Week 10, 2015

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

#1 Auburn vs. #22 LSU
    #5 Texas vs. Oklahoma State​
    #6 Ohio State vs. #12 Florida State​
    #8 Georgia Tech vs. West Virginia​
    #10 Wisconsin vs. Penn State​
    #14 Iowa vs. #16 Northwestern​
    User Game of the Week: #4 Florida @ #9 Georgia

2. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Crap, do I have a bye week?

3. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

LSU when can u play, I am good after 5cst today

4. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

5. fishdock

fishdock Walk On

Hey!

Just got my game today, so I can join the league any time today/tonight! Just wanted to let you know in case you wanted to update this thread!

6. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

I can play after 11pm mountain time tonight, after work.

7. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Ewh that like midnight my time and by the time I got in bed it would be after 1, I get up for work at 5.... you work thus late every day? If thats the only time I'll go to bed early and set my alarm and play then

8. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

We will play tonight are you going to be able to kickoff at 11mt or you get off at 11 or what?

Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  9. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

I texted you too no reply, I'm laying down, shoot me a text is I don't hear from u ill be up at 11mt to check, I can't play tomorrow so if we don't get it in it will be fri at least

10. Ben

Ben Walk On

Georgia finally gets over the hump after 4 seasons!
    Beats hated rival, Florida 20-17

What a turn of events! For the first time in Chompions League, Georgia controls its own destiny to a SEC Title game. With a win over hated Florida Gators, the Dawgs can now look to a brighter future. After the game Ken Marshall said, "
    I've been here since a freshman (now a senior) and not once have we beaten these guys, until today. I can honestly tell you that we could lose out and I wouldn't mind. Beating Florida was like winning the super bowl." Coach Richt said after the game, "We played hard. We never gave up. Most importantly, we took some shots and we believed we would execute and you know what, we did." Georgia is now in the drivers seat of the SEC East. Hopefully it can stay that way.

gg Jon Jon Anderson another classic dude

• Like Like x 1
  11. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Congrats man, really glad to see you got over that hump, and that you wrote a recap for it. Miss your frequent contributions on here, though i do respect your busy schedule. How about a power rankings sometime soon?

12. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Auburn beats LSU 28-21 MarkyMark67 lost connection with 1 min left in the game we had just got a int to seal it and was taking a knee. I finished the game vs the cpu. When I exited the game I got a failed to upload error and retried it like 10x, it never worked. I had to exit the OD and now its like we never played... Spayer419 what do i need to do to get credit for the win?

13. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

I've turned MarkyMark67 to autopilot. When you get a chance, enter the game against the CPU and supersim for a win. If it looks like you're going to lose the supersim, quit out and try it again. Don't make me have to delete the result over and over again.

The rest of you have today to play, will advance around midnight ET

14. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Ok

15. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

I played last night vs Penn State and got the W 42-0. But got the dreaded Online Dynasty not available and it didn't count. Going to play again now.

This pisses me off I had a great all around game, FR WR Carter had a punt return for a TD and SO MLB Moore had an INT for a TD and my defense recorded 4 INTs. Only threw the ball 12 times as my run game dominated.

16. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

That sucks. You will no doubt struggle when you restart and have the CPU go into robo-QB mode and piss you off something terrible.

Good luck with the replay.

17. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I wonder if something is up with the servers.

That is three games lately in this dynasty alone that have had some kind of connection/server issue.

18. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

Had issues in bump n run game yesterday after the PAC 12 champ game, but finally went through after hitting retry several times.

19. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I hope we dont have stupid issues with our BNR Championship game. It would suck to have a hard fought game and then just have to sim it for a replay afterward.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  20. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

Played again, Won AGAIN 48-3. But when I attempted to upload the results I can't log into the EA servers because my ps3 needs to update........ I guess I will be playing again later today......

21. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

That sucks the game stopped on us. I think we only had about 1 minute left on the clock, and it was a close game.

22. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

It was pretty clear he was gonna win tho, right?

23. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

Yes, I finished the game out against the computer, but it didn't save. He was running the clock when it got disconnected.

24. webbs6212

webbs6212 Walk On

i will get my game in pree soon

• Like Like x 1
  25. fishdock

fishdock Walk On

Can't wait to "start" my season against the LSU Tigers. SOONERS!