1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 10, 2018

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by DirtycashDylan, Mar 6, 2013.

1. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

go

2. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

3. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

After 6:30 PM EST I'm free for the night. Hbu?

4. DirtycashDylan

5. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

6:30 est sounds good to me.

6. IrishBearcat

My roommate is finishing up a game of zombies, I'll hop on after that. Shouldn't be too much longer I hope.

7. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Had to play twice vs Brown and the games were polar opposites....

In the first one, it was a tale of big plays. On third and long, my safety doesn't cover deep on the cover 2 and a WR streaks by for the bomb and a 70 yd touchdown. On my first possession I would throw a pick 6 that was returned 56 yards for the TD. Then to answer, my boy Chris Little would take the ensuing kickoff 106 yds to the house. Brown would answer with a long drive. Then I would connect for an 83 yd TD pass. All that happened in the first quarter and my game froze heading to the 2nd.

Game 2:

Defensive battle all the way through. Pounded the rock with Ronald Sims to the tune of 23 carries for 174 yds and 2 TDs to help his heisman campaign. With just 5 minutes left in the game and a 14-7 lead, I attempted a 42 yard field goal. However, I forgot to put my punter in to kick it as my kicker has a vagina leg and dropped it just short. Brown would march down the field and would settle for a field goal with 3:05 left to play making it 14-10. However, GTown never put the ball in the air again as they let Sims run this game out by picking up a couple first downs.

8. IrishBearcat

Crumb and I had an extremely defensive battle. The game was 5-3 Dartmouth winning all the way until :25 left in the game when I finally scored a touchdown. Was drinking a little bit with my buddies while playing and didn't realize there was :25 left and went for the 2 point to make it a 10 point game. I failed, and then realize I had just kept him alive with it only being an 8 point deficit at 11-3. Crumb threw a pick and the game was over.

#4 Dartmouth hangs on again to improve to 9-0. Great game TheCrumbIsHere

9. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

I still maintain that I could have self-declared myself worst player on TSO with a 5-3 loss, 11-3 looked like a better loss to me. At 3-3, I intercept a pass on the one yard line and he ends up stuffing my running back in the end zone. I also had missed a field goal earlier in the game that could have made it 6-5..

Was a very interesting game though overall. I told Irish afterwards that I thought he ruined a great chance for an epic score to be posted here for a dynasty game at TSO and for our league at 5-3 by "running up the score on me" to 11-3. (such bad manner I know) However, I did feel sorry for making Irish think that I was annoyed about him adding that final TD in. In a lot of ways, he made it look a lot better for me losing 11-3 vs trying to explain how I managed to lose 5-3.

It reminded me as well of a game I played on Madden on the PC many years ago. In one of my Detroit Lions Franchises, I had one game I played against the Green Bay Packers at Green Bay where I literally lost the game 3-2. It was a game played in the down pouring rain and neither team could do anything. I actually nearly won the game at the end on a second safety but Green Bay would manage to kill the clock on me instead of letting me claim a 4-3 win.

• Like Like x 1
  10. IrishBearcat

^The misunderstanding was 110% my bad Crumb, I am sorry for that one.

In retrospect wish I did leave it at 5-3, was pretty hilarious. You are FAR from the worst on TSO, I'd consider myself decently solid and you always give me fits.

11. IrishBearcat

12. DirtycashDylan

Advance coming tonight