week 10 bengals vs Chiefs

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by coachmimz20, Mar 10, 2011.

1. coachmimz20

coachmimz20 Walk On

I know their is 3 games yet to be played.. However what is your availability this weekend?

2. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

weekends wide open.....what works for you?

3. coachmimz20

coachmimz20 Walk On

Well i was hoping tonight would work, however I dont know when the last game will be banged out. I have a baseball tournament this weekend, saturday I wont be home until roughly 6pm PST, Sunday is kinda hit and miss with the tournament as well. If we could play tonight taht would be great, if not we can try for tomorrow evening around 6pst.

4. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

I've run into a little problem. I upgraded my internet the other day and of course the qwest guy told me my modem was compatible. Well after a call to tech support I foind out I
    ts not! I'm using my phone to type this cuz i have no internet. I'm gonna try to find the modem i need tomorrow. Hopefully I can find one otherwise I'llhave to order online. Unfortunately I could be down for a little while.

5. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

keep us posted Chris. good luck with the modem. I've been there with the whole service upgrade and modem compatibility issue. assuming you have a cable connection, I upgraded to a Motorola SB6120 SURFboard DOCSIS 3.0 eXtreme Broadband Cable Modem when I was forced to upgrade and I haven't been disappointed since. just make sure that if you do upgrade, you'll need to contact your ISP and provide them with your new modem info so that they can install it into their network.

6. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

Everything should be all set up....the only issue will be finding one of the two compatible modems. Unfortunately it's not cable, its Qwest DSL. Some new fiber optics isht they got. Not even sure if its new but the dude told me I could get a faster connection for less $. He said the modem I have now would work but of course it doesn't. Hopefully I can find one of the two that will work in the AM.

7. CHUNKNESS

sounds good. good luck!

8. coachmimz20

coachmimz20 Walk On

what does that mean for this weekend?

9. CHUNKNESS

if Chris is unable to use his connection, we will assign a sub who has a similar record to that of the Bengals.

10. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

I'm back in business....just hit me up on YIM when you get in. I'll be looking for you after 6 your time.

11. CHUNKNESS

(y)