Week 10 Bills and Colts

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Keller, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Matrix Monkey - I'm hoping you can play Sunday night.....

2. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Shouldn't be a problem boss man.

3. Keller

Should we say 9 EST? Just trying to be on the safe side.....

4. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Ok. Might go hiking depending on weather but should be back before then.

5. Keller

I can go anytime now, just let me know or txt me. I'm around the rest of the day/night. The advance should be about 11pm EST though.

6. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Great game dude. Can't believe the guy dropped the TD at the end. You crushed me anytime I went man coverage or you ran play action. Game coulda gone either way.

7. Keller

It wasn't just that. We both had some bad breaks (there was at least one guaranteed dropped INT that both teams should have had) but I felt like I had a couple more. The play where you scored at the end I had great position and my guy somehow whiffed. The pick that was called back because of pass interference I mean... really? I didn't touch the guy as far as I could tell and since when in the hell did the game start calling pass interference? Just fucking one of those games. I had key penalties (holding) that killed drives etc etc. On and on it felt like. I would have felt very fortunate to win all things considered. I knew I was in trouble when a freaking LBER picked off a pass on the 5 yard line and was able to outrun CJ Spiller for a pick six. That was pretty much the game right there. Meanwhile my guys were holding, dropping picks and dropping game tying TD passes. Thats the way it goes though, you made huge plays and thats that. The Bills suck balls, whats new.