1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 10 - Bills vs Ravens

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hurdrs123, Dec 27, 2009.

1. hurdrs123

hurdrs123 Walk On

Week 10 - Bills vs Ravens

On winter break so I'm available almost anytime, just throw out a good time for you and we'll go from there

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I got your friend request. I'm not sure exactly when I can play, I will post again when I have a more exact time.

3. dakota7

are you around this afternoon? I might be able to play in a little while.

4. hurdrs123

hurdrs123 Walk On

Sorry, didn't get your message till know. Had to do something and it ended up lasting 3 hours longer than it was supposed too. I'm available all night and other than tomorrow mourning I should be available all day. Just give me an actual time before the deadline and I'll be there

5. dakota7

I'm gonna try for tonight. After ten

6. dakota7

I guess we'll have to try tomorrow

7. hurdrs123

hurdrs123 Walk On

Did something come up? Did you get my message on xbox, I've been been checking xbox.com for the last 2 hours and it said you checked xbox.com an hour ago.

Like I said other than the mourning I should be good to go all day. If you can give me a lockdown time you can play that would be great. If you read this message before 1 am ESt and have any desire to play just send me a message on xbox.com and I'll be there.

8. dakota7

I'm on now if you want to play. Otherwise maybe tonight again.

9. dakota7

Maybe I can get on this afternoon. I will post again later if possible. This is a hard week for me. My wife has xmas vacation so its family time 24/7.

10. hurdrs123

hurdrs123 Walk On

This afternoon can work, I'm in for the rest of the day. Just throw out a time

11. hurdrs123

hurdrs123 Walk On

I'll be on my xbox for a little bit, so if you read this message in the next 2 hours and can play, I'll be on and ready to go