Week 10: Broncos at Panthers

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Blaza, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

After a slow start to the TYL season, the Carolina Panthers have been heating up over the past few weeks. A slew of personnel adjustments, the Panthers seem to have hit their stride. They flexed their muscles at home in Week 10 with a 52-29 win over the Denver Broncos.

Adjustments are the name of the game, and the depth chart changes made by the Panthers during their Week 6 bye week have really begin to translate into wins on the field. RB Jonathan Stewart flourished in his new starting role, running for 136 yards on 25 carries. Defensively, ROLB Thomas Davis picked off 2 Peyton Manning passes in his debut start in place of Luke Kuechly. Rookie CB Josh Norman also filled in admirably, playing sticky coverage on Bay Bay Thomas all afternoon. The Panther offense exploded early in the game, with Cam Newton hitting 7 different receivers for 313 yards and 4 TDs.

Moving to 5-4, the Panthers are home again in Week 11 for a rematch against the hated Tampa Bay Bucs.

GG nellycuz

Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  2. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

very good game..you got some skill man well played ....we got our act together this week and put another W on the board!

• Like Like x 1