Week 10 Broncos vs. Chargers

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by kdpnutter, Dec 23, 2011.

1. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Brian Peter

Well I make my long awaited return, when would work well for you? I am going to be gone tomorrow night and Christmas day will be with family until later in the evening but can either do Sunday night, Monday or Tuesday. Let me know what works.

2. Brian Peter

Brian Peter Walk On

Sunday night would be best. This year my family is doing everything today since my mother and father are flying to the east coast on Sunday for my grandpa's stuff. They leave tomorrow morning, so I will be able to play tomorrow night. Would be the best, other than that I am free Monday and Tuesday as well.

kdpnutter

Last edited: Dec 24, 2011
  3. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I'm gonna be watching the Packers Bears game, so I can play around 11pm EST or if not we can play tomorrow.

Brian Peter

4. Brian Peter

Brian Peter Walk On

Sounds good, we'll play sometime today!

5. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Well I was on all last night and didn't see you, and sent a friend request that has not been accepted as of yet.

Brian Peter

6. Brian Peter

Brian Peter Walk On

Sorry about that, was on this morning but must have missed it. I am going to be out, heading to a sports bar to watch MNF with some friends. Will tomorrow work for you?

7. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I can do sometime tomorrow depending on when because I am spending time with my family and will be going out to dinner with them tomorrow as I am currently home on leave, when you do these use tags so I can get the notification on it, otherwise I don't know that there has been a reply.

Please give me a specific time to play that will need to be before 5pm EST or will have to be after 8 or 9 pm EST. Also so I don't have to go chasing around all day trying to catch each other.

Brian Peter

If you don't know how to tag, it's just the @ symbol before the person's name.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  8. Brian Peter

Brian Peter Walk On

kdpnutter

I am available anytime this morning. Lemme know.

9. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

10. Brian Peter

Brian Peter Walk On