1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 10: Chiefs vs. Raiders

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Week 10: Chiefs vs. Raiders

Hey Savaunte, here's my availability:

Wednesday: Anytime after advance till about 10 pm central
    Thursday: Anytime after 2:30 pm central till about 9 pm central (doing PTI broadcast around 9 pm central, can be a bit flexible if Nate doesn't mind being on later)
    Friday: Anytime after 3 pm central, but let me know so I can make arrangements to be on.
    Saturday: Anytime, but let me know what time is good for you so I can make arrangements to be on.
    Sunday: Same as Saturday.
    Monday: Anytime after 1:30 pm central

Just get up on here and let me know what times are good for you, sir.

2. savaunte

savaunte Oakland Raiders

Hey bro. Lets see, im night shift this week so lets push our game back until the weekend. I should be home no later than 8 am pst saturday morning and should be able to play anytime after that. I will probably need a nap in the afternoon but will be back up and can play saturday nite. I will also be available sunday, should be free all day.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

How about we shoot for 8:30 am PST (10:30 central) Saturday morning? Gives you enough time to get home and get situated and I can play that morning.

4. savaunte

savaunte Oakland Raiders

Sounds good. See ya Saturday.