Week 10 Cowboys Vs Giants

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by wajomatik, Jun 16, 2010.

1. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Week 10 Cowboys(37) Vs Giants(24)

Dallas Defense Saves The Day
    [​IMG]
    The Dallas defense and special team units were the MVP’s of this game despite a phenomenal day on the ground for Jonathan Stewart. The Giants came into Dallas looking for revenge from their loss to the Cowboys earlier this season but came away empty handed, as Dallas created 6 turnovers on the day. Dallas also got some nice production from special teams as BJ Sams took the opening kickoff 98 yards for a TD. Jonathan Stewart was a bit of a double edge sword for NY as he rushed for a ridiculous 236 yards on 13 carries but fumbled 3 times, two of which Dallas scored on. Bradie James who has become the heart and soul of the Big “D†in Dallas had this to say, “I’m just happy we could get it done when the game was on the line. This defensive unit has a lot of heart and we don’t give up. You se guys flying around making plays all over the place. That’s what we are about right there, making plays.â€
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Key Stats
    T. Romo 23-38 305YRDS 3INT 1TD
    R. Williams 8REC 125YRDS
    B. Sams 98 Yard KO Return for TD

E. Manning 9-24 138YRDS 3INT 1TD
    J. Stewart 13ATT 236YRDS 2TD
    D. Hixon 4REC 81YRDS 1TD

GG Cimmy if it weren't for those Stewart fumbles I think this one wouldv'e been yours.

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Lol, I KNOW it would have been mine...whenever I fumbeled...you'd be able to scoop it or jump on it with no challenge...when you'd fumble..it'd be a scrum