Week #10: Game of the Week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Aug 18, 2009.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Week #10: Game of the Week

# 5 LSU (7-1) @ #13 Alabama (5-3)

[​IMG]

This game decides the winner of the SEC West, with both teams currently only having one loss in conference play.. LSU has been on a hot streak as of late and will be a tough opponent to take down.. 'Bama will need to grind in at home and be ready to take out the Tigers if they want to see a chance at the SEC Trophy..

2. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

Man...we need to be watching this on the big screen!

This week finds Hack & his Alabama team taking on the LSU Tigers. Alabama is a very good squad, however, I like the LSU team as a whole. They have the complete package. A tenacious DEF, a mobile QB, fast receivers, and a HB you can't get on the ground...literally! I think HB Scott is the difference-maker in this game. You have to contain him, and that isn't going to be an easy task. LSU utilizes HB Scott in so many OFF packages. He will be a nightmare coming out of the backfield on play action passes (I almost feel sorry for the defending secondary defender who has to attempt tackling this beast from Louisiana.

I predict LSU by 10, in a close game

3. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

im goin with hack in this one. with a late FG to win by 3. i believe the bama d will be able to get some early turnovers and will help bring the crowd in. Its goin to be loud its goin to be hard hitting action. cant wait to see the summaries from this game!

4. fpuent

fpuent Guest

i think alabama is going to to cruz to a victory in this one. I predict a 14 point margin of victory for Alabama

5. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

I hate playing against LSU. Therefore, i think they'll win.

6. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

Yo Hack, I truly hope you pull this one out...LSU isn't no joke...especially with the cpu runnin em. Watch Scott coming out of the back field on play action. You're going to have to put some pressure on the QB or he'll eat you up with the time his line is going to give em. But best regards, eat em up man!

7. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Alabama made LSU look foolish in this game.. RB Mark Ingram ran for 5 TDs and also added another one through the air on a HB screen.. Final score was 64-35.. Game summary to come