Week 10 Game Summaries(2013)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kapono, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Jun 28, 2010
    #12 Kansas 31
    #3 Baylor 17

Baylor proved they were a good team by hanging with Kansas the entire game, but they weren’t able to handle Kansas’s passing attack in the 4th quarter which allowed Kansas to extend the lead and run out the clock at the same time. Jordan Webb had another good game, passing for 340 yards and 3 scores, 2 of which were to Dexter McDonald who has now scored 10 TD’s on the season.

Jordan Webb (QB)- 19-33 for 340 yards, 3 TD, INT, 25 rush yards
    Anthony Pierson (HB)- 10 carries for 64 yards
    Dexter McDonald (WR)- 5 receptions for 123 yards, 2 TD
    Chris Omigie (WR)- 4 receptions for 46 yards, TD
    Jimmy Mundine (TE)- 3 receptions for 62 yards
    Christian Matthews (WR)- 3 receptions for 83 yards
    Darius Willis (MLB)- 9 tackles, 3 TFL
  2. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Nov 24, 2011
    Clemson 38
    NC State 20

Clemson traveled to Raleigh to take on the NC State Wolfpack. Roderick McDowell ran back the opening KO 96 yds for a TD.Clemson rolled to a 31-7 halftime lead and coasted to a 38-20 victory. Mike Bellamy continued his fine play by rushing for 72 yards and 3td's. Coach GMONEY made through on his promise by giving players time if they had a great week of practice. SOPH Cole Stoudt earned playing time at QB as he alternated QTRs with fellow QB All American Tajh Boyd. Stoudt benefited from seeing his first gametime action on the road besides garbage time and threw a TD pass to fellow SOPH TE Eric Maclain in the 2nd QTR.

Boyd 5/9/87 yds 1 int
    Stoud 6/9/89 yds 1td

McDowell 12/60 yds
    Bellamy 9/72 yds/ 3tds

Maclain 5 rec 99 yds 1td
  3. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Jun 30, 2010
    Virginia 25
    Miami 35

Miami gets the close win over UVA thanks to the effort from Eduardo Clements who produced 160 yards 1 rushing TD and a KR TD as well. I hate playing UVA they always give me a close game, offensively they really man handled my defense and I swear they put something in our gatorade.
  4. sonn

sonn Walk On

May 22, 2011
    FSU continues run with 33-6 win over Georgia Tech​
    James Wilder had a great day running the ball going for 165 yards and 3 touchdowns and WR Kenny Smith had another good day receiving scoring 2 touchdowns. The Florida State held the vaunted Yellow Jacket running game to 66 yards on 35 rushing attempts while forcing 3 turnovers. Next week the Seminoles will travel up north to face Boston College. ​
    FSU Key Player​
    RB James Wilder 19 Carries 165 Yards 3 TD ​
  5. jandy

jandy Walk On

Feb 19, 2011
    Iowa State 7​
    #4 Oklahoma 24​

While the passing game struggled for the Sooners, the rushing game, led by Brandon Williams, helped them to victory. After 3 rushing TD's in the first quarter, including one on the first play of the game, Oklahoma looked to coast to victory over an outmatched Iowa State team. This was not the case however, as the Cyclones held OU to only 3 points for the remainder of the game. The Sooner defense played great though, and they were able to pull out the win at home.

Top performer:
    HB Brandon Williams - 24 carries, 192 yards, 3 TD
  6. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Jul 1, 2010
    Bulldogs Whoop Hated Rival Florida
    rmgwk10yr3 pic.PNG
    The Bulldogs won a close one this weekend in Jacksonville,FL(the neutral site for the annual Florida vs Georgia game) defeating the Florida Gators 42-31 after a hard fought game. Michael Ford was the big star of this game rushing for 234 yards on 38 carries and scored 3 touchdowns. Isaiah Crowell also had a huge game rushing for 134 yards on just 4 carries and scored 2 touchdowns. The reason Crowell had so may yards on so few carries was because all of his runs were huge plays for over 50 or 60 yards. I sure am glad to have Crowell as my backup he gives you that extra threat in the back field when you need it. Aaron Murray didn't ge too involved because the running game was doing so well. He only threw 7 passes the whole game and completed 5 of the 7 he threw for 61 yards a touchdown and an interception. He definitely helped the Bulldogs get the win over the Gators though in this hard fought battle. On the defensive side of the ball Chris Sanders was the big star recording 4 total tackles, 1 sack and 1 interception. Next week the Bulldogs take on Mississippi State at home and hope to keep the win streak alive.