Week 10 game summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bcduggan, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Week 10 game summaries

Boise State 32 La Tech 27

La Tech had this game all but won. They followed their game plan very well. They even came back from a 17-7 deficit to take the lead 2x in the 4th. However, their special teams cost them the game by allowing a 101 yard kickoff return for a TD by Young with 50 seconds left to lose the game.

Coach said, after the game, "if I had to do it over again I would have either kicked it OB or kicked a high one. The better team won, I am proud of my team for picking up the slack when Porter went down with an abdominal tear early 4th."

Key play of game:porter gets hurt and is out for 3 weeks. His injury did not cost me the game. 3 TDs allowed over 50 yards cost me the game.

LSU is next, if my offense shows up, my 100-1 shot at winning the game may happen. If not LSU wins by 50. Livas should be back, that should strength my special teams and my WR core, which has been playing well in his absence.

Oh, before I forget with LTech's loss, the WAC is now wide open again. Porter getting hurt is at a bad time, the backup is slow but decent so no real concerns.

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

#9 TCU @ San Diego State

[​IMG]

The Horned Frogs ran down the throats of San Diego State. HB Ryan Christian had a huge day with the football. He had 127 yards rushing on 21 carries and 3 TDs rushing. He also brought back 2 Kick Returns and both went all the way. 203 yards and 2 KR TDs, as well as 3 receptions with 58 yards and a receiving TD, netted him 384 yards alone and 7 TDs. He did not see full time as he was pulled from the game to avoid injury. These stats alone, and the final score of 52-37 over SDSU, leave everyone wondering...

Asiata who?

next up...Utah

3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

BYU rolls over Wyoming and inches closer to Bowl elgibility. Over 100 yards for the backup RB who starts in place of the injured starter. Over 300 yards again for Max Hall.

4. FunkDockta27

FunkDockta27 Walk On

Buffalo is still fighting to get the MAC Championship. Definitely an uphill battle due to some awful games we have played. Especially on the offensive side.

Anyway
    Buffalo 17
    Bowling Green 14

Amazingly, Bowling Green ran the ball staright up the sphincter of the Buffalo defense. And I say amazingly, because we've been decent enough on D. Roosevelt did his damn thing as usual, but had no scores....again. Also threw 3 more picks...upping the team total to 26 interceptions thrown in 9 games. hahaha fuckin gay QBs.

but we came thru in the clutch, forcing a turnover on downs with a minute to go. BG had no timeouts. We kneeled. and kneeled.

Buffalo moves to 5-4 (3-2).

5. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

nice funk.. u do know that we are in week 11 lol

6. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Funk>So did you recruit a "good" QB?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.