Week 10: Jaguars Vs. Bears

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by CHUNKNESS, Dec 7, 2013.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Zikry

Karim, I see you're playing your week 9 game tonight; 330 AM on Sunday morning for you. If you want to get our week 10 game in following the completion and advance of week 9, let me know. That would be approximately 630/7 AM your time. Otherwise, if you want to get our game in during "normal" daylight hours, perhaps I may be able to accommodate you. I should be around most of the day on Sunday, so let me know if there is a time frame that is best for you and I will see what I can do. Looking forward to it!

2. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Sunday would be best with me. I'll be watching a couple NFL games during most of the day but I can play after the Rams-Cardinals game (guessing around 730 est) if that works for you?

CHUNKNESS

3. CHUNKNESS

That will be dinner and bath time around these parts. I should be able to find time either before that or after 930pm EST. Would either of those windows work?

4. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

The only game I really want to watch is the Rams one so anytime between 1pm EST - 4pm EST will work for me.

5. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Actually scratch that Doug. Forgot I already had made plans to watch a game at a buddy's place. Want to just shoot for Monday? CHUNKNESS

6. CHUNKNESS

No problem.

I will be inspecting a fire during the day on Monday, so I won't have an opportunity to play until around 930 pm EST on Monday night. I can play anytime thereafter. If you can play in the mornings (your time), I could swing that as well since it would be late night or early morning for me. So this is what works (for me)....

SATURDAY: anytime following the advance
    SUNDAY: 12am EST to 3am EST or 9am EST to 5pm EST or 9:30 pm EST to 12 am EST
    MONDAY: 12am EST to 2am EST or 9:30pm EST to 12am EST
    TUESDAY: 12am EST to 2am EST or 9:30pm EST to 12am EST (daytime unknown)

7. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

CHUNKNESS

If you happen to be around now I can get the game in

• Like Like x 1
  8. Juan Valencia

Juan Valencia Walk On

Did somebody say Fire?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1