Week 10: Jets (40) Browns (27)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Miklos_Nyiszli, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

Week 10: Jets (40) Browns (27)

Well Folks the game started out sad for the jets and ended sad for the browns..

jets start it off throwin an INT to a linebacker and the team turned it into 3 points

2nd go round was jets stopped and had to put the browns then come down the field and put up 3 more points

3 time the jets get the ball they get a deep pass off and ended up scoring that drive taking a 7 to 6 lead..

then browns get the ball back and ended up punting the ball but thanks to Mark Sanchez he figured he would get sacked and fumble the ball for browns and they ended up scoring a TD on a one yard run.

Jets end up getting the ball back with Mark still unable to hit any of his WR or RB he was acting like a rookie all over again. So the Jets end up punting the ball giving the browns the ball before half time and they some how got the ball in to score 7 more points putting them up at half 20 to 7..

By that time Coach West had enough of Mark and benched him with and what do u know they started to show some life again..

LT running like he was in his mid 20s running the ball down and ending up scoring on a 4 yard run

The Browns knew they were in for some fight so they ended up tryin to do some quick passing and hit Brandon Tate for a 38 yard TD and that was the last the Browns seen the End zone at the end of the 3rd it was 27 to 14..

BOOOM here comes the Jets leading the way was LT and K Clemens...Clemens showing a case for a starting job some where ends up hitting Keller for a 24 yard TD and then running in another 1 yard TD

Finally taking a 1 point end the Browns r showing a case why not to start a rookie QB while he is thowing some INTs the Jets get the ball back and put 3 more on the board

next drive the browns r still working on the passing game but to the wrong team for 6 points... When did Cromartie become a Browns WR???? Well he isnt and the jets end up taking a bigger lead and putting it out of reach..

That didnt stop the browns they got the ball back and was working on some passing when boom a sack for a safety giving up 26 late points in the 4th ending the game at 40 to 27..

Coach Miklos is blown away and cant believe what just happened.. When will he get his first OMFL win!! when will he learn that a rookie QB is still learning his ways and needs more time... Well till next time.. GG game Coach West

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

Good writeup coach. . .tough one. I'm looking forward to playing you next week.

Remember that in your thread title, you need to have the Week and final score included for future game results. Thanks!

3. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

opps sorry

4. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

Great Game Miklos

You were a good sportsman through the whole ordeal (we played with our headsets), when you were up you never dug it in, and when you were down you kept your professionalism up.

Again Welcome to the league, and I know that you will pop that cherry soon enough :)

As far as the game.... Bruce you need to have a talk with Dirty Sanchez over there. Dude was looking at Snookie in the stands or something, because he wasn't there to play football for sure. Tell him to get the California out of his head and get to work!!

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I edited the score that I think I remember seeing last night. I'll double check it and if I'm wrong I'll edit the subject line accordingly.

6. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

it is right