Week 10: Jets vs. Bucs

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Shiftee, you get to play me again. Aren't you excited?

Wednesday: Not available
    Thursday: Available after 2 pm central
    Friday: Available after 2 pm central
    Saturday: Available anytime I think....Maybe going to visit family that day so not sure.
    Sunday: Anytime should be okay.

2. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

might be able to play this afternoon. hit me up on aim when you get online. if not then we can try for late night tonight if that works for you.. say around midnight est. and if not that then we can aim for tomorrow :)

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Well, midnight eastern is too late for me tonight. We'll have to shoot for tomorrow sometime after 3 pm central. Let me know what works for you.

shiftee

4. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

if we are able to start right at 3pm central that should be ok. i have a family event to go to tonight so it would be best to play tonight by ear and we'll see if we're online at the same time tonight. the earliest i will be home would be about midnight EST and that's assuming we leave early. If not what's your saturday looking like

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Well, I took a nap today, and was not able to play at 3 pm central as I was asleep (work beat me up a bit today, sorry). I might be able to be online at around 11 central if you are back and maybe later, not terribly sure.

Saturday, if I make the wife angry by not going visit family, my Saturday is open. If I do go, I won't be home till later in the day (not sure a definite time at this point). I'm leaning towards not going, but I'll keep you up to date if we don't get together tonight.