WEEK 10 - Next Advance is WED @ 11PM CST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Oct 14, 2012.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Let's get it on!

I've been out of town all weekend and have had a long week so I'll have to do my content tomorrow.

Crumbler81 Should have the scheduling threads up early Monday.

Everyone keep up the good work and get after it this week.

Boom!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
  2. LLCoolGrey

LLCoolGrey Walk On

[​IMG]

San Diego, CA - After Owner Alex Spanos dismissed all of the Chargers front office after a 2-4 start, he brought in a new regime. One built on accountability and a new direction; heading that ship is Head Coach Chris Smith Ellis, toted as one of the brilliant young minds in all of football. Smith Ellis spent the past 4 years as New York Football Giants GM Jerry Reese's right hand man, responsible for drafting all the superbowl talent in New York.

"It really is a huge step for me, to be given the reigns at 35 years old. It's one i've been preparing for my whole life, and i'm confident that i can get this ship turned around" said Smith Ellis.

The Chargers showed much life last week, coming up just short of a victory against the unbeaten Chiefs. "There are no moral victories in football, only lessons on how to avoid failure going forward" said Smith Ellis. Regardless this new coach has ignited the Charger faithful, who hope to see a return to the post season in the next couple years.

The Chargers travel to the Buccaneers this week to try and rebound from last weeks defeat. "We have to take care of the football if we expect to win" said QB Philip Rivers "And that starts with me. Four turnovers will not get you a lot of victories in the NFL"

• Like Like x 2