1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 10 Now Open - Deadline 8.23.10 7:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CLW, Aug 20, 2010.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Week 10 Now Open - Deadline 8.23.10 7:00 a.m. EST

Week 10 Now Open

Please Complete by August 23, 2010 7:00 a.m. EST

[YOUTUBE]zqnM-IyYYDs[/YOUTUBE]​

2. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

GBN v. GBN matchups this week =

The Commish v. Radio

BDawg v. Lambeau

Scheduling Threads Up Shortly...

3. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

The Commish falls again to Radio who took back the lead with time running out on 4th down my DB decided to let a guy run a slant right through the middle of the defense and off to the house. GG Radio!

4. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

Western Michigan slips past rival Central Michigan in a really close game.

CMU got its TD after the defense caused a strange tipped interception. Late in the game on a 4th and 13 in the redzone, with the chance to take the lead, CMU got a bad break when a ball thrown to an open WR was incomplete on what looked like pass interference by the FS (controlled by me haha). It would have at been at least a first down, but probably the go-ahead touchdown. Tough break, too bad that happened on the most important play. But I'll take what I can get as a 1 star team haha.

Come to think, there were a bunch of really strange plays and semi-glitches on both sides in the game. O well.

Good game, BDawg

Edit: BDawg also hit the post on a FG attempt in the 1st quarter. Damn dude, you got screwed this game.

5. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Back and forth the whole game. Warning to all GBN members: stock pile CB's, youre gonna need them. The Commish is a machine with the air attack. And somwhow he figured out to block extra points. He busted right up middle and volleyball spiked a kick freakin "return to sender" style.

CLW, if we could ever merge our offenses, my rushing and your passing, it would be over.

6. BDawg35

BDawg35 Walk On

The worst was having that touchdown called back. I hadn't scored an offensive touchdown in my previous two games - one vs. the CPU, one vs. a user - and was relieved to finally get in the end zone.

If not for that bizarre pick that gave me a short field, I wouldn't have scored a TD in this game either.

My kicking is horrible - not my KICKER ... MY kicking. I miss an extra point every game. Well, at least every game in which I score a touchdown. (n)