1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 10 : Panthers vs Eagles

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by CSteud, Sep 30, 2014.

1. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

Miki1369

Thursday anytime after 7pm est might be the best time for me to play this week. I could play later tonight like 10/11 est. Tomorrow 6/7 pm kickoff before the Pirates play would work too. Let me know what you're working with.

2. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

Im home during the day today but i have to be somewhere at 7 pm est and i wont be back till around 10:30 pm est. Can u ball that late? pls let me know. Also, if this thing i have to be at 7 gets cancelled i will hit u up CSteud

3. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

I can play today either before or after the Pirates game. It starts at 8 so a 7pm kickoff at the latest or after its over around 11 if it doesn't go long would be fine with me. I can be home as early as 6 to start tonight.

Miki1369

4. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

lets shoot for 6 we should be able to get the game in before i have to leave

• Like Like x 1