1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 10: Rams at Cardinals

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by billyd1esel, Dec 27, 2009.

1. billyd1esel

billyd1esel Walk On

Week 10: Rams at Cardinals

Hey az, when would be a good time for you to play? I usually work until 2pm est, so anytime after that is okay with me, just let me know when you're good.

2. billyd1esel

billyd1esel Walk On

Hey Az, just seeing if you got my message and got an idea when you want to play

3. brihahn

brihahn Walk On

Yes i got it I am on mountain time and get home at 9pm mountain time so I can play at 10 mountain time I think it 8 pm your time hope that will work for you on Tuesday my email is brihahn33@yahoo.com goes straight to my phone.

4. billyd1esel

billyd1esel Walk On

I think that'll work out with me. I should be on either at 8pm est or a little after

5. billyd1esel

billyd1esel Walk On

Hey Az, I was online ready to play and actually thought about your post. You're a few hours behind me, so it'll be around midnight for me. That or I'm horrible at time zones!