Week 10 Ravens vs. Bears

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by weblink21, Jul 6, 2011.

1. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

What's up man. Has anyone every told you that you looks alot like the Browns coach I just played?

I can play anytime during the week after 9pm est. The closest to 10 you can get, I would appreciate. I can play anytime over the weekend as long as I know a little in advance.

2. backlash

backlash DA BEARS

Haha I'm a distant cousin of that guy. I'm good anytime tonight/tomorrow, as late as you need. Weekend I'm probably only available afternoons. Hit me up on aim tonight when you get home.

weblink21

3. backlash

backlash DA BEARS

Will you be able to play tonight?

weblink21

4. backlash

backlash DA BEARS

Web I should be home tonight until like 8-9 PM CST, hit me up on aim if you can play.

weblink21

5. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Hey man, sorry that it took me so long to get back to you. My internet was out the last 2 days. I can definitely play tonight either of those times. My AIM has been working weird. I need to create a new one. I will do that when I get home so I can hit you up on there.

6. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

7. backlash

backlash DA BEARS

I was around all night waiting, didn't end up going out tonight. I won't be home at all tomorrow, except before NOON CST. If you can play then, hit me up on aim.

weblink21

8. backlash

backlash DA BEARS

I shut down my laptop, so that all aims will come to my cell.

9. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

backlash

Dude, I am really sorry. I asked Sammy to get on and tell you that my internet was still out and wouldnt be on until this morning. I guess he didnt. I can play ANYTIME you can today. Text whenever you have a chance 4437606451. Sorry again man.