Week 10 Season 1

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Bucs, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

2. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

3. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

4. Todd Ramsey

Todd Ramsey Walk On

User vs User
    #2 Ohio State (7-0) vs #5 Maryland (7-0)

CPU
    #4 Michigan State (7-0) vs #15 Michigan (6-2)
    #11 USC (6-2) vs Oregon State (6-2)
    #24 Arizona State (4-3) vs Washington State (2-5)
    California (5-3) vs Arizona (4-3)
    UCLA (3-4) vs Colorado (4-3)
    Nebraska (3-5) vs Northwestern (5-3)

Bye
    #7 Stanford (7-1)has a bye week
    #14 Oregon (5-3)has a bye week
    Illinois (5-3)has a bye week

5. Papa Perry

Very big game for the Big Ten this week. Winner this week could go on to play for the national title. And if the loser was to win out and the right teams fall we could have 2 Big Ten teams in the BCS Championship. Where ya at Pac-12?

*EDIT*

I see you Stanford...

• Like Like x 1
  6. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I may go on auto Perry, we have a bunch of wildfires in our area and have had 3 homes burn down. I am this regions property manager and may end up working all weekend to try and get these fires staffed and make sure we have enough resources to take care of them.

If that changes and I am available tonight I will let you know.

Thanks.

7. Papa Perry

Dang man. Ok. Good luck with everything. Just let me know. If you go on auto and you have some availability open up let me know and we'll see about Bucs throwing it out and we can play it. Be safe buddy.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Todd Ramsey

Todd Ramsey Walk On

Walter323 Fire the Arizona State DC immediately.

#24 Arizona State suffers a loss to Washington State 79-64

team 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Final
    ASU 14 21 21 8 64
    WSU 21 24 21 13 79

9. SunofGod5

SunofGod5 Walk On

Got Defense!!! I really shouldn't say anything see how you beat me lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. RWiacyknye

RWiacyknye Walk On

The Golden Bears are Bowl Eligible!!! This is huge as this program only won three games last year. We were able to collect our 6th win at home. Despite our starter (Jared Goff), throwing his 10th interception (only 8 touchdowns) and losing his 2nd fumble after just two series. He has dealt with two concussions in previous weeks. Has now been subbed for the backup (Kyle Boehm), who has done a much better job with the football (only one turnover). We understand that Goff was not recruited for this system but he has done nothing but try his best.

11. Papa Perry

I can understand the injuries. Diggs hasn't played a complete game in his last 3 or else I think he'd be leading the nation in a couple of receiving categories.

Congrats on the bowl eligibility.

12. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

[​IMG]

13. Papa Perry

I can't wait for our game. Me and you always have hard fought games that come down to the wire.

14. Walter323

Walter323 Walk On

Tel me about it! Couldn't stop anything. Tried everything. 6 interceptions didn't help though either.
    But WVU is horrible.......
    FML

15. RWiacyknye

RWiacyknye Walk On

Thanks! I see your program has opportunity not to just go bowling, win your division, win the conference but play for the national title! It's going to be a exciting final seven weeks for the Big Ten. Our division/conference has already beat up on each other (user games).

It's funny that you bring up Diggs and I see that he and Chris Harper (Golden Bears) are very close to duplicate numbers.

Harper: 56 catches, 862 yards, 5 TDs, 5 drops and a long of 77 yards.

Diggs: 56 catches, 815 yards, 6 TDs, 5 drops and a long of 78 yards.

They are both top five at the moment (through 9 weeks). The injury bug is limiting Diggs and the turnovers/inconsistent play in the passing game + stubbornness to run the football is limiting Harper. We have only two games with 22 or more passes through eight games.

16. RWiacyknye

RWiacyknye Walk On

Walter323 I know my program has experienced it and now a couple of non user teams but the wrath of Tyler Whiley (19/329/2 in our game) in the slot! Lol Just like the Cougars, we were able to have a huge turnover edge (5-0 in our game). It seems like you don't want him to have those monstrous games as you are now just 1-2 in those contest. Still, I think it's safe to assume he is having one of/the best season for any player at WR in college football history.

17. RWiacyknye

RWiacyknye Walk On

So, we have seen the #2 (Ohio State) with a epic collapse and #3 (Florida) lose this week. Now, MSU ( KnightNoles ) has a huge rivalry game with Michigan. If they are to win, how will the BCS rank them and fellow division mate (Maryland) ( Papa Perry ) Who beat Ohio State?

Plus, we can't forget the tight race over in the PAC12 South division. With ASU ( Walter323 ) taking a unexpected loss. It seems like the rivalry game between SC ( @SonofGod5 ) and UCLA ( Bucs ) will be one of the biggest games in the history of this rivalry.

• Like Like x 2