Week 10 - Season 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Mar 17, 2010.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Week 10 - Season 3

We're advanced...this is going to be a long week since Perry won't be back until Sunday.

#14 Texas @ #1 Oklahoma State
    Anytime you play Texas it's gonna be a tough game. However, they are battling through injuries right now (both DEs and HB out for the season), and Oklahoma State is poised to get back in the National Championship game.

#4 NC State @ #2 Florida State
    This is easily the biggest game of the week, and possibly of the year thus far! Perry is looking to avenge is tough loss from last year, and I'm looking to straight up kick his ass! hahaha! Florida State has all the talent in the world, and NC State is down to their 4th string HB. Wow. It looks like Junior HB James Washington is "probable" to play, but true Freshman Brian Haas may get the nod (77 ovr, 83 spd, 95 acc, 90 car).

#3 Missouri @ #18 Colorado
    This game could be a huge turning point for the Colorado program. Even though they already have one conference loss, a win over Missouri would tie them up for 1st, and they'd have the tie breaker! With the home field advantage, who knows what could happen!

#10 Miami @ #9 Virginia Tech
    Some big, big games in the ACC! These two will battle it out for the Coastal Division. My vote goes out to the Hurricanes, they've got rediculous talent at each position, and are just nasty! I'm not so sure about the Hokies, what do they have? how does Dru play with them? The winner of this game will play the winner of FSU vs NC State.

#20 Texas A&M @ #12 Oklahoma
    Both these teams have two losses, but they're still gonna play hard. A win for A&M could give them a lot of momentum heading into next season, while a win for Oklahoma will wrap up another solid season.

#16 Nebraska @ Kansas
    Should be an easy win Nebraska, and should get them back on track.

Wake Forest @ North Carolina
    WOAH! Get some W's Cole!! Only unranked guy, what's up with that!!?

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Between St Pattys day and March Madness it may be best that way.

3. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Thanks Murk, it just now let me back on what with all the server change etc.

The chaos that is trying to get a house ready to sell is consuming my soul.

4. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Virginia Tech beats Miami 45-33, likely earning a spot in the ACC title game, as we have no more user games in the regular season.

Miami came back from a 38-7 deficit to make it a game in the second half but never was able to pull closer than 10 points.

Player of the Game - Ju Ju Clayton, 10-14, 224 yards, 2 TD

5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Waiting on Oklahoma/TAMU

6. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Nebraska 52
    Kansas 14

I posted this up the other day.......I guess it didn't make the transfer over. I'm at work today and honestly......I remember forcing 3 turnovers in the 1st quarter and being up about 31-7 at half.....mostly on the ground.

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Let's advance this thing...hasn't it been a whole week? How did me and Perry get our game in first lol!

I've had so much trouble w/ the site and couldn't post a write up..

#2 FSU 35-14 over #4 NCST

Florida State came out and quickly scored 21 unanswered in the first quarter. 28-7 at the half, and all the Seminoles had to do was not give up the big play. For the most part, that's what they did, but give credit to Perry for only giving up one score in the second half.

8. Jman

Murk, shot you a PM.

Going to put myself on AP as its me we've waited on, its only fair that way, Wader, play it out as soon as you can.

9. wader49

wader49 Walk On

I simmed the game in fairness to JMAN and my load of school work that I have to do.

45-14 Oklahoma or something like that

10. Jman

Dude, I wanted you to play it out, you deserved that. To hell with fairness to me.

I won't be able to advance until I get home tomorrow, I apologize for the delay gents, but, I've got alot of shit going on right now.

J

11. wader49

wader49 Walk On

yeah I didnt have the time to play it yesterday or today. meh

12. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Looks like you and me for the ACC Murk. Hopefully this time around I can avoid throwing 7 picks.:D

13. Wellar21

Wellar21 Walk On

will get a full write up later, shutout colorado 37-0 i believe

14. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Let's do it!!!

You're standing in my way of back to back NC's! :D