Week 10 - Season 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Nov 9, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Week 10 - Season 3

Hard Advance for Wednesday @ 8:00 pm Central.

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6
    USER TEAM RECORD OPPONENT RESULT SCORE
    MurkYa21 Central Michigan 7-0 Northern Illinois W 35-24
    Riptides Ball State 6-0 Houston W 27-21
    The Parrothead Northern Illinois 5-2 @ Central Michigan L 35-24
    Colonel Thrillz Kent State 3-4 Bowling Green W 17-0
    dub Buffalo 7-0 @ Miami University W 35-7
    b milley Bowling Green 4-4 @ Kent State L 17-0
    Maxattax34 Rice 6-2 @ SMU W 59-21
    castortroy4206 ECU 4-4 Tulane W 20-16
    NatiSaint UCF 7-1 San Diego State W 58-7
    Kid Robotz Southern Miss 6-2 @ Marshall W 77-17
    MM Jman Tulsa 6-2 @ UTEP W 42-35
    MYCANE Houston 6-1 @ Ball State L 27-21

UvU games:
    Northern Illinois @ Bowling Green
    Bowling Green @ Kent State
    Houston @ Ball State

2. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Come out Come out where ever you are York.....

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

advanced to week 10, hopefully Parrothead will get on tonight so we can knock this game out!

4. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Im done....Gawd Marshall sucks donkey nuts.

5. The Shrike

The Shrike Colonel Thrillz

Yo Murk, would you mind posting a scouting report on Bowling Green if you get a chance. We are playing our game tomorrow night.

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

THE MARCUS KEMP SHOW!!!

Final: Northern Illinois 24 @ Central Michigan 35

Box Score:
    Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6
    NIU 7 10 7 0 24
    CMU 0 14 0 21 35

Scoring Summary:

First Quarter -
    1:12 - TD NIU: M Miller, 9 Yd run (A Carter kick)
    Second Quarter -
    4:38 - TD CMU: C Starkey, 1 Yd run (D Hall kick)
    4:25 - TD NIU: A Tucker, 66 Yd pass from T Darrah (A Carter kick)
    :56 - TD CMU: J Harris, 13 Yd pass from R Radcliff (D Hall kick)
    :00 - FG NIU: A Carter, 56 Yd FG
    Third Quarter
    4:39 - TD NIU: M Miller, 4 Yd run (A Carter kick)
    Fourth Quarter
    4:47 - TD CMU: B Schroeder, 1 Yd run (D Hall kick)
    1:26 - TD CMU: J Addae, 73 Yd pass from R Radcliff (D Hall kick)
    :52 - TD CMU: J Williams (DT!!), returned interception 26 Yds (D Hall kick)

Game Summary:

- What a great game. Every time I play Parrothead, it's more of a think man's game. I no point in the game could I move the ball consistently on him. His DE's were kicking my tackles' asses and between them totaled up 17 tackles (5 TFL) and 5 sacks.

He had a pretty consistent run game, but was put into a lot of 3rd down situations because of my main man Marcus Kemp! This kid was a freak tonight. He had 11 tackles (4 TFL), which may not seem staggering, but it was how and when they came. Shit, I'm pretty sure he hurt both the starting HB and QB at one point in the game. There was one play in particular, and I know this happens sometimes and it is kinda stupid, but he broke through the LOS w/o being touched and smoked the QB before he could pitch the ball. If he could've got the ball off, he would've been gone for a huuuuuuuge run.

In the end, I was down 10 at the beginning of the 4th and had to go no huddle the entire quarter. On either 3rd and 19 or 4th and 19, I hooked up on a 10 yard crossing route, got some timely blocks, and took it down to the 4. HUGE PLAY.

When I got the ball back, there were about 2 minutes left. At one point, I was flushed out of the pocket and scrambled with my slow as QB for the first down. I wasted so much clock in those 4 plays...I called a run, another run, and was left with 3rd and inches. Then I got sacked, and then I scrambled for the first. So there was about a minute thirty left when I threw the deep ball. My receiver was just in front of his DB, came down with it, and took it all the way.

A pick 6 by my first ever 4 star recruit (DT James Williams) sealed the deal for me. I had just ran a man coverage play, and when he came back out I disquised it as such again, but instead it was a zone blitz that I don't think he was expecting. Did you think it was man there??

Anyway, happy I escaped that one! Although, it doesn't matter to much because if I lose to riptides will lose the division regardless.

pictures/video to come.

7. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I actually think my QB got hit as he threw. I didn't watch the replay, though. I was too busy puking in a bucket over my team's play in the final quarter.

8. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Waiting on Max (again!!)

Shrike, milley is on auto pilot so whenever you're ready.

9. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I played a game v. Tulane last night, it ended 20-16 in my favor but it was very entertaining and they played me very realistically. I guess some other people have had problems with Tulane as well. My point is that I think these sliders might be really good... granted I didn't play my best game, the volume went out mysteriously on my tv and I had a toddler beating one of those plastic whack a mole things right in front of me and all that, so it was tough to concentrate. But it was still one of the more entertaining cpu games I've played in a while. Like the sliders. Thanks.

Max,

Play your game....please.

10. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Yeah, I agree on the sliders comment. I edged SMU by 7 after surrendering a 21-7 lead. With these sliders one thing is for sure, momentum matters...when I lost momentum with Shavodrick going out and having to bring in my hack of a backup QB it went downhill FAST. Keep momentum, you beat the teams you are supposed to easily, lose it or make bonehead deciscions...look out.

**On a side note, I should get my AViD caught up tonight so I can get back on my summaries like I should. I apologize to you guys for that, but, being a HS football coach eats more time than many can imagine lol.**

(Don't worry though Murk, Shavodrick is A-OK now....;))

11. The Shrike

OK, I'll make an effort to get it in tonight but no promises. Tomorrow evening at the latest.

12. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

(y)

13. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Thats what the hard advance is for.....

14. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

lol rip you kill me.... guys i know you want to advance if the game gets in but i am not gonna stay up if he thinks hes gonna get it in i am going to bed i think i am coming down with something so i will do a couple of shots of nyquil and advance in the am

15. Jman

I think the emphasis is we just want to advance on the hard advance time, not necessarily sit around and wait for a game to get in.

Like 1ke said, thats what we have a hard advance time set for.

16. The Shrike

OK, played my game. Won 17-0 (!) and knocked BGSU star Mark Mays out for the season.

Edit: BTW, just read the above posts and I hope you guys weren't hassling me about playing my game. Milley and I had planned to get our game in last night but his XBOX died and he didn't get put on AP until late. If it had been a CPU opponent all along I would have played it 3 days ago. You vultures. :p

17. Jman

You damn right I was hassling you! :D

18. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

LMFAO!!!

19. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

We're ready to advance york!!

Max got his game in

20. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

I think York had one too many gulps of that nyquill....

21. Jman

Haha, thats what I'm thinking too.

22. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Ill just get my Trifecta stuff done tonight then....win win ya know.

23. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

lol (n) cool york

24. Jman

Precisely what I did. Worked out well, game tonight, will get to play this one tomorrow. Sweetness.

25. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

[​IMG]
    3rd down, down by 3 in the 4th quarter with about two minutes left.

[​IMG]
    Marcus Kemp shoots the gap and blows up the QB before he can pitch! wow

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pIRTQ8aXN4g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pIRTQ8aXN4g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
    Jerry Harris shrugs off a defender ass he caps off a 13 yard TD pass!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ENNbzJqJAjQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ENNbzJqJAjQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
    Marcus Kemp completely blows up the QB on an attempt to run the option (knew it was coming :D)

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mw1P2betYI4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mw1P2betYI4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
    Marcus Kemp chases down the HB from the back side!!! HOLY SHIT, this was a crazy play. It would've went huge too.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/khGJcO4nc_E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/khGJcO4nc_E&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
    Jahleel Addae burns the secondary - 73 yard TD reception.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G_6QUxuiL-I&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G_6QUxuiL-I&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
    HE.COULD.GO.ALL.THE.WAY!!! The big guy rumbles into the endzone after an INT to seal the deal! This was my first ever 4 star recruit!!