Week 10 Season 6

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, Mar 14, 2012.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

HERE

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Who do I play?!?!

3. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

u play me. im ready now if u are

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

k im getting on..

5. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

WSU 10 - OSU 52

I really like WSU's new offense. Murk, I hope you stay with it. Get the players u need to run it and u will be successful with it. After getting ______ (fill in the blank or use whatever word you want) last week by UCLA, coach Noffke went back to what he does best, RUNNING the ball. OSU was successful going for over 300 yards rushing and RB Murphy had a career day with 253 yards and 4 TDs. The defense only allowed just over 150 yards.

This OSU squad is one step away from being great. In my two loses this season I went away from my gameplan and completely embarrassed myself.

I secured the #1 recruit in the nation/#1 WR in the nation. This will be a huge addittion to my offense with next season I will have 3 5 star WRs. Hopefully they can help jump start my passing game and help get Ryan Smith out of this horrible slump that he is in (6 Ints in the last week). I can't win championships with those kind of stats.

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Maybe 4 years down the road I'll have good enough players to beat your squad. The first fumble was the difference maker...that play was one right, or in my case - wrong, decision away from going the distance...possibly. The when I answer to open the second half with a 70 yard TD you return the kick for a TD.

good game though.

7. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

BakerWildcat7 and I are set to kick-off at 11 pm est tonight.

8. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Colorado 31
    Arizona St. 27

Colorado had itself a 24-6 lead going into the 4th, but Arizona St. would make some big plays that would keep this game close. Colorado would have the lead 31-13 with under 6 minutes remaining and in field goal range before their field goal would be blocked and Arizona St. would score 2 straight unanswered touchdowns to cut the lead to 31-27 with a little over a minute left. Colorado would recover the onside kick, then pick up a few first downs to run out the clock and preserve the win, 31-27. Malloy came alive rushing for 192 yards and 2 touchdowns. The Buffaloes, despite only having 1 loss this season, continue to look very sloppy. They'll have to pick things up if they want a shot at finishing this season out with just 1 loss.

9. IrishBearcat

-Cougars- will contact me if he gets off work early. If not, I work 3-9 PM tonight and we'll play when I'm off.

10. IrishBearcat

11. IrishBearcat

Finally got our game in. Was a hard fought battle. Cal started the scoring on their first drive breaking a 60+ yard rushing TD and the offense never settled down. QB Marlon Davis played LIGHTS OUT throwing 10/12, 248 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INT. Both RB Brenton Smith and RB Shaun Young broke off another 70+ yard rushing TDs. The offense ended the day with 534 total yards and the defense held UCLA in check for most of the game.

#10 California: 49
    #2 UCLA: 21

GG -Cougars- , our rivalry is so EVEN. 3-3 record for each of us.