Week 10 Season 7

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, May 14, 2012.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

[​IMG]
    Fuck famous...
    let's get LEGENDARY
    [​IMG]

Advance Max: Thursday 1:00 PM EST
    WHAT WE MUST ACCOMPLISH TO ADVANCE TO WEEK 11:​
    Bucs
    1. All games should be completed (24 hr cpu/48 user max)​
    2. All game summaries should be posted​
    THANK YOU for you cooperation, you guys have been awesome as usual! Let's keep it up.​

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 14, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. IrishBearcat

3. IrishBearcat

Another new graphic - ya like? :D

4. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Yes I do

5. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

[​IMG] 34[​IMG] 0
    Lowly 2* ASU couldn't hang with the Beavers. I won the game in the trenches, possessing way more talent on both sides of the ball. As a result, my run game and defense took over. Finished the day with 5 sacks and 4 picks as Coach LSU got desperate and had to air it out a lot late. His WRs couldn't get any separation,so all but one was a coverage sack. GG LSUTRUTH talent was definitely on my side tonight.

6. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

7. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

:( Shut out. We showed some much promise last week this week we shit the bed. Will the real ASU please stand up?

8. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

9. HoundsOfHowl

10. moparjoe

moparjoe Walk On

Check game scheduling section

11. Alwaysfly

Alwaysfly Walk On

ill be doing my recruiting after wok tonight

12. IrishBearcat

[​IMG]
    CALIFORNIA DEFENSE SHUTS DOWN
    POTENT BRUIN PASSING ATTACK
    [​IMG]
    WR Anthony Carpenter made several huge plays in the passing game against the Bruin D
    Coach IrishBearcat and Coach Cougars entered this epic contest coming off of losses. Cal was stunned in Seattle against a gritty Washington team, and UCLA's defense was outclassed by the Arizona State offense. Both teams were eager to avenge upset defeats. Cal entered the Rose bowl ranked #13 and the Bruins held a #11 ranking. ​
    Cal's offense came out of the gates firing, but ultimately stalled past the 50 yard line. A punt put UCLA on the 1 yard line and after picking up a first down the Bruins were also forced to punt. California began driving and added a field goal from the leg of K Justin Sledge. Cal intercepted UCLA on the next drive and added a second Sledge field goal to hold a 6-0 lead at the end of the first. ​
    UCLA drove down late in the second quarter and added their first points of the game with a field goal. On the last drive of the half QB Seth Fritz fired a bomb deep to WR Anthony Carpenter who caught it right in front of a Bruin defensive back. On the next play the Bruin defense forgot to send out a corner to cover Carpenter and he caught a 22 yard TD pass with :02 left and not a defender within 20 yards of him. Cal lead 13-3 at halftime. ​
    [​IMG]
    Anthony Carpenter scored a TD with :02 left due to a blown assignment in coverage

California added the first points of the third quarter with Justin Sledge's third field goal of the game. Up 16-3 the Cal defense finally gave way and gave up a touchdown to former Cal RB Alex Dunn. He had an amazing spin move out of a tackle and shrugged another tackle for a 17 yard TD. Cal added their fourth pick of the game to get the ball back with a 16-10 lead. On the ensuing drive Sledge added his fourth field goal of the game to give the Golden Bears a 19-10 lead. Cal turned it over on downs and gave up a TD run by Brenton Smith. The final score was 26-10 California.

[​IMG]
    GG -Cougars- , that was quite an ugly defensive slugfest. Hopefully we can both make it to the Pac-12 Championship Game and have a rematch for the ages and all the marbles. :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Wow, proud of my boys.... 6 to's in my absence and pulled of the 55-43 upset win over Stanford.... making daddy proud lol

14. moparjoe

moparjoe Walk On

Computer takes every bit of the homefield advantage it can
    Garbage from the start, waterbug physics for the CAI (computer AI) running backs, CAI WR sticking their arms through my defenders and catching passes (twice), CAI DE running stride for stride with my fastest WR. I watched all the replays in total disbelief, but the new game is supposed to have all this fixed. Im just here to get used to the USER games, i allready know the CAI is doing what it does.
    To make a long story short, (got my shit pushed in by the computer).
    Only bright spots were my freshman DE Brant, starting to put better pressure on the QB had 2 sacks and 6 tkl's and Guterierrez my WR had 5 receptions for 103 yards.
    Colorado 14 Washington 38​

Last edited: May 17, 2012
  15. HoundsOfHowl

Alright thats good news, still have a chance for the conference championship. Tough loss it sounds like though.

16. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

[​IMG]
    Week 10
    Stanford 43
    USC 55

This was once again another terrible start for the Cardinals and this time we couldn't escape from the Trojan confines without a loss. Big plays by the Trojans offense and costly turnovers on our part really made this an uphill battle from the beginning. The Trojans scored on 5 plays of over 43 yards or more including 3 pick six's from the defense.. Without just those mistakes it would have been quite a different ball game.. Not much you can say to your team after a loss like this other than to forget it and move on to next week. We still fought hard which this team has done all season, and actually recovered our second onside kick of the season in times of need. It's hard to blame a QB who throws for 475 yards and 5 TD's but his inconsistency throwing 5 INT's is a place of focus going forward. Wish we could have ran a user game but I have much respect for the Trojans.

[​IMG]
    Next week we are back home to play the top ranked Pac12 team #9 Washington Huskies​