1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 10 Summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by RFLAGG080, Sep 5, 2010.

1. RFLAGG080

RFLAGG080 Walk On

Week 10 Summaries

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sorry for the late fg in this game I wasn't trying to run it up I just didn't think about how little time really was left before I kicked it. If I had it to do over I would have punted. Very short story this week as not much of note happened.Di Luigi went over a hundred for the first time in a long while.

2. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

The late field goal on this score against the CPU is not something that would raise any eyebrows... haha, we've set off a panic.

Congrats on the win!

3. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

UCF pulls off a dominating victory over the apparently hapless Cougars. Hosuton could not get their passing game going at all and could not contain the beastly Brynn Harvey.

The Knights win a laugher... 35-7.

I had to jumpn out to recruit in another dynasty so I couldn't svae the lowlights... maybe IndyBallin got some good ones?

4. indyballin22

indyballin22 Walk On

yeah i got stuff on dw and ill put it on here tomorrow