Week 10: Texans Vs. Dolphins

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by CHUNKNESS, Dec 19, 2012.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

saintsdave75

Hey, Dave, I figured I'd plan ahead with the holiday weekend coming up. Best time for me to play our week 10 game would be on Thurs, Fri, or Sat. Nights are usually best for me 930pm EST or thereafter. Understanding you work early AM, I can arrange for an earlier time if that would be better for you. Let me know what's best and I'll see what I can do.

2. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

If it were to be Thursday or Friday night, I usually like to start a game not much later than 9pm eastern, but i think if right around 9:30pm Thursday night would be ok. If not those days, I am free on Saturday anytime after 1pm eastern, so that night anytime will work

3. CHUNKNESS

I will be at home all day Thursday due to blizzard conditions. If you are available in the afternoon, I could play then if you want to set up a time.

4. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

oh that works even better, Im off Thursdays, so anytime would be good for me really, unless Im picking the boy up (not sure if I or the wife will do it) but even still, i'd be home for a 3:30pm eastern kickoff if that works

5. CHUNKNESS

Nice. I may even be able to swing a morning kickoff depending on snow clearing responsibilities and goofing off in the snow with the kids. I sent you an IM as I can play now, but you may not be up yet. Hit me up on YIM when you're awake/around and I'll see what I can do for a morning kickoff. If all else fails, we'll shoot for 330pm EST.

6. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

this guy never sleeps lol

7. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

Im awake now, got to sleep in for a bit, so I can play anytime this morning if you're around