Week 10: Titans (35) Bills (17)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Week 10: Titans (35) Bills (17)

Good Win Big Ox, your back in the playoff hunt. You can do the recap

Bills fall to 7-2 on the season. The Titans played similar to the Saints that beat me earlier in the season. I got hardheaded but I know how to adjust my gameplanning to be more competitive if we happen to meet again down the road. My offensive playcalling was ridiculous. Good job Titans and Good Luck the rest of the season.

2. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

The 7-2 Bills came into Nashville this week to face the titans who are fresh off there "simmed" game against 49ers. The first half was all defense with only a total of 21 points being scored by both teams and both suffering from countless 3 and outs. Coach Ox said he owed Chris Johnson big time for being such a big role in the special teams again this week, Coach Ox said "With the defenses holding the offenses to so many punts, we needed to win the special team battle if we wanted to beat the Bills. CJs return yards were just what we needed to get the good field position." The Titans got on the board first with a pick six from finnagin shown here, On the next drive the Bills responded with a 69 yd screen pass to speedy lee evans. The first quarter ended 7-7.
    Vince Young was able to sneak in with on seconds on the clock in the second quarter after a nice pass to Cook Jr. set the titans up at the 5 yd line. Going into half time to score was 14-7 titans.
    After halftime it was obvious coach Ox changed his game plan to get the ball to his running backs due to stiff zone pass coverage. After big runs from CJ the bills brought there safeties up to contain him and vince audibled to a PA bomb to Scaife for a 70 yard td strike. On the following possession the Bills drove it down on the Titans all the way to the 3, The bills decided to go for it on 4th down and 2 on the titans 3 and scored with Lynch on a sweep run to the outside. The Third quarter ended with a score of 21-14 Titans
    In the forth the titans defense stiffened up as the bills were pressing at the titans goalline again. On 4th down the Bills went for a FB run and was stuffed for a turnover on downs. This would be as close as the bills would be from scoring the rest of the game. The titans scored on a 10 yd run from white and a 32 yd run from CJ and the game ended with a 35-17 scored.
    The titans are looking to rally on this and push for a wild card spot after several recent miscues have cost them big games.

Titans:
    Pass Offense: 98 yds
    Rush Offense: 240 yds
    Total Offense: 338 yds

V. Young 5-12 116 yds 1td 2int 4rush 24 yds 1td
    C. Johnson 17att 197 yds 1 td
    L. White 2 att 15yds 1 td
    B. Scaife 1 rec 70yds 1 td
    Titans Defense forced 6 sacks and 2ints including one for a TD

Bills:
    Passing Offense 82 yds
    Rushing Offense 238 yds
    Total Offense 320 yds

J, Garcia 14-23 176yds 1 TD 2 int
    M. Lynch 10 rush 49 yds 1 TD 5 rec 28yds
    L. Evans 6 rec 88yds 1td
    T. Owens 6 rec 66yds

3. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Heres some highlights...

Check out this intercept, the bills player is stumbling and intercepted it one handed behind his back... best int of the year in my books. http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/13997128

After pounding for a couple series, vince audibles out of the run when he sees the safties up and the LBs in the running lanes. Finds Bo. Scaife wide open for a 70 yd strike. http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/13997108

Had a vid of Finnegans pick six but something happened between there and here so it didnt upload, ill try later on maybe if ppl want to see it.

4. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

That int was sick. minor caught it with his back. These Titans are dealing right now. Huge game against the Texans next week.

5. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Them Texans are really good, Titans need to bring that D next week.