Week 10 Titans @ Steelers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jethro, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Jethro

Jethro Walk On

@bigox1337

Saturday: Not available until after 11 central
    Sunday-Friday: available after 9 central

2. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

wow its gonna be hard to get this game in, im completely off tuesday and wenesday but other days i could stay up. here is my complete availibity

Saterday Now-9pm eastern
    Sunday 3p - 9 pm eastern
    Monday 3- till whenever eastern <---probally the best day for me.
    Tuesday & Wednesday- Anytime eastern

Hey jethro, lets try to shoot for Monday after 9p central or Tuesday after 9p central, Not sure what day is the emergency day so lets shoot for monday and if something happens we can do it Tuesday, i check in later to see if you responded

3. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

@Jethro

Yo man, we running out of time, i need a confirm or deny for Monday night and if that is a no go, we need to find another time to play...it takes two to tango bro. You can find me here, on AIM, or text eightsixfive973fivethreesixtwo (sorry bout the weird way to write my tele number, i heard that there is programs that scour the web forums looking for 10 or 7 digit numbers with no spaces and a "-" in the middle of it.

Ill check back after the nfl game tonight to see whats up

4. Jethro

Jethro Walk On

Monday is good for me.

5. Jethro

Jethro Walk On

I can play tonight too if you want to, hit me up on aim if you want to

6. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

hye jethro, we talked last night via AIM and scheduled it for 10pm eastern/9pm central tonight. Im home and can play anything, hit me up here or on AIM when you get home to confirm please. Thanks buddy

7. Jethro

Jethro Walk On

Is eight central tonight good for you?

8. Jethro

Jethro Walk On

9. Jethro

Jethro Walk On

I can't wait anymore. I'm ok with a sim.

10. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I spoke with jethro, and since another game is using the emergency day, this game can go on tomorrow, but if ox can't play or isn't around by 9pm central, then jethro is allowed to play a sub. It could be weather related, since the other game is delayed because of the weather in that area of the country, so hope ox is ok

11. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Ox is fine, sorry guys, it was more the 4am wake up call and it took its toll as i passed out while watching the national championship game, sorry jethro, i WILL be up tommorow

12. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

lol, guess I am that guy who holds the league up this week lolol, i talked to jethro this morning and we will play tonight around 10p central. Life happens and with different time zones and different work schedules, it was hard to find a time were both of us were available to play. Sorry OMFL for holding up the week.

13. Big D

Big D Walk On

@bigox

Ox, just FYI my availability is really limited this week, so if we could also play our game right after you play Jethro that would be perfect. You'd also be prepped and 'warm' like you always want :) Really tho, tonight would be PERFECT to get our game in. Dunno if you could play Jethro a bit earlier but its either tonight or we are looking pretty slim this week. Hopefully this works.