Week 10 User Predictions

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by White Walkers, Jan 3, 2012.

1. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

WEEK 10 USER GAMES
    GAME OF THE WEEK
    7.png Ohio State VS Wisconsin 4.jpg
    The Ohio State Buckeyes come to Wisconsin as the number 10 team in the country. While the Badgers are number 1 in the BCS. This is Wisconsins first true test against a stout opponent. I truly feel that this will be a close game. The game will start out with a lot of offense but will then settle down to be a great defensive game. Whichever defense plays the best will take this victory. I predict that Ohio State will turn the ball over a few times and Wisconsin will take advantage of it. I feel Wisconsin is the better team. On paper computers would pick Ohio State to win. But this game is home for Wisconsin and they are rolling through everyone so far this year and I dont see Ohio State slowing them down.
    Prediction: Ohio State 22 Wisconsin 34
    OTHERS GAMES
    5.png Florida State VS Clemson 3.png
    I feel this game will be closer than most people think. Florida State is the better team on paper. Florida State is the better team off paper. However, the X factor is Death Valley. The fans at Clemson Memorial Stadium causes tremmors through the Earth. They are loud. They are fierce. I believe Clemson will keep this game close in the first half. I feel the depth and skill sets of this Florida State offense and defense will take control of this game in the second half with their physicality. Florida State is mean. If Clemson can control the tempo of the game and dominate time of possession and perhaps luck up on a few turnovers, they may be able to pull an upset. I dont think so though. Florida State wins big in the second half and wins by 3 touchdowns.
    Prediction: Florida State 42 Clemson 16

2. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Prediction: Clay has to pee at least 5 times.

3. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

hes just coming back actually from our ranked game.

4. C Young

C Young Walk On

I predict a G Will Victory by a TD - catapulting USC back into the BCS title picture....lol

• Like Like x 1