Week 10

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bogey21, Mar 30, 2009.

1. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Week 10

I wont be advancing for another hour or so but its amazing how fast this Dynasty is going, I think we are the fastest movin dynasty on TT. It seems like JCspartan has picked up his game play so nice work, now if we can get him posting on the site one in a while we will be all set;).

One user game and a couple of byes this week, Tennessee after a huge win heads right back out on the road to take on S. Carolina. Good Luck

**If anyone would like to do a Heisman hopefull rightup or a BCS breakdown that would be cool. Im going to do a top 25 recruit breakdown once I get some extra time.

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

The BAMA game was at Tennessee, Tuscaloosa is a much different place.

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I am not gonna be able to play a game tomorrow, have Fios being installed and then a user game in another OD scheduled, should be able to get it in Wednesday afternoon though.

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

The install went perfectly smoothly, and I was worried that I wouldn't be able to connect my XBOX to the internet. Well, at first my worry was true :(...

BUT -- I figured out how to use my LAPTOP as a WIRELESS ADAPTER for the 360! I am back in business and will miss no time! WOOO!

5. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Last game up is Wake, he has 24 hours from not to get it in, so adv will be this time tom at the latest. Some HUGE games coming up in the following weeks, none bigger than Bama vs LSU, the SEC is a best right now so I like seeing them beat eachother up (y).

6. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Sorry, didn't realize we had advanced, Ill play it tonight.

7. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

No hurry man, we are setting a serious pace with this league tho, nice work.